The Byzantine Forum
Newest Members
frcblizzard, Hoodoo, Protopsaltis PDX, choralgeek, Michael1
5418 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Athanasius The L), 56 guests, and 106 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
Russian Greek Catholic Global Congress
OL EuroEast II (2007) Group
Portable Icon Screen
Deacon Edward Kostraby elevation to Protodeacon
St. Thekla Vigil 2016 - Part Two (Dinine Liturgy)
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics34,341
Posts409,704
Members5,418
Most Online2,716
Jun 7th, 2012
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Town Hall
Yesterday at 02:49 AM
I think I missed the part where the liturgical calendar became a dogma of the faith. Seriously, if the Church of Christ can't reform its own liturgical calendar what authority does she have then? The liturgical calendar serves the Church and not the other way around. ...
see more
89,809 Views · 172 Comments
Eparchial & Parish Events
07/25/17 05:15 PM
QuoteLet me also say that Christians in the Middle East aren't being martyred because they are "in communion with the Pope of Rome." They are being martyred - Orthodox, Catholic, Eastern or Western, Protestant, and Copt, - because of their faith in the Lordship of Jesus...
see more
1,215 Views · 29 Comments
Town Hall
07/25/17 12:48 PM
Thank you very much for your patience and consideration. I appreciate the response (and non response) received as a sufficient answer to my query. I now consider this topic closed....
see more
167 Views · 3 Comments
Town Hall
07/24/17 04:35 AM
Originally Posted by Michael1Hello Collin - Lublin First thing I would recommend is the Holy Trinity chapel in the Lublin castle. ( For now ) You can visit online under the link below : http://www.vtour.pl/wirtualny-spacer/3060/lublin/kaplica-trojcy-swietej-w-lublinie.html...
see more
253 Views · 4 Comments
The Christian East & West
07/22/17 05:38 AM
Zechariah 14:4 "And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is over against Jerusalem toward the east: and the mount of Olives shall be divided in the midst thereof to the east, and to the west with a very great opening, and half of the mountain sha...
see more
115 Views · 0 Comments
The Byzantine Forum provides message boards for discussions focusing on Eastern Christianity (though discussions of other topics are welcome). The views expressed herein are those of the participants and may or may not reflect the teachings of the Byzantine Catholic or any other Church. The Byzantine Forum and the www.byzcath.org site exist to help build up the Church but are unofficial, have no connection with any Church entity, and should not be looked to as a source for official information for any Church. All posts become property of byzcath.org. Contents copyright - 1996-2017. All rights reserved.