The Byzantine Forum
Newest Members
Galumph, Leon_C, Rocco, Hvizsgyak, P.W.
5,984 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 456 guests, and 39 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
St. Sharbel Maronite Mission El Paso
St. Sharbel Maronite Mission El Paso
by orthodoxsinner2, September 30
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
by Veronica.H, April 24
Byzantine Catholic Outreach of Iowa
Exterior of Holy Angels Byzantine Catholic Parish
Church of St Cyril of Turau & All Patron Saints of Belarus
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics35,389
Posts416,722
Members5,984
Most Online3,380
Dec 29th, 2019
Previous Gallery
Next Gallery
Print Thread
P1000957.jpg
Administrator
Forum Members that are part of the Antiochian Studies Program

This was forwarded to me this afternoon by our members that are currently doing their residency week at the Antiochian House of Studies at Antiochian Village in Ligonier, PA. For the past year they and others have been participating in a private forum set aside for this program as a study hall for them hosted by The Byzantine Forum and moderated by myself.

Masters Degree Students
Back row, l to r: Pseudo-Athanasius, Maximos, Rdr Greg, Subdeacon Borislav, John S
Middle, l to r: Sophia Wannabe, Nicole248

Doctoral Degree Candidate
Kneeling front: Three Cents

They forwarded me the photo so you can put some faces to the names you see online. biggrin

In IC XC,
Father Anthony+
5 Comments
O
O
Great - it's wonderful to see photos of other people on here smile

Hope you are all having a good week smile

John
John
A very nice group! It is always good to put faces to forum identities. May the Lord God bless all the participants in the Antiochian Studies program, grant them salvation, good health, good studies and a fruitful future ministry! Many years to all!

It is wonderful to really see what can happen through forums like this. To be aware of the Holy Spirit and his workings. What a blessing that people that had no other way of ever knowing each other came together through this modality to learn and share in a greater way the workings of our Lord.

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Wonderful.

I must say that I am amazed at the photo of my brother, Three Cents. For one who, like me (and few others), is old enough to remember Our Lady of Kazan Russian GC Church in South Boston, he is remarkably well-preserved biggrin (You're aging well, my friend, must be those therapeutic waters up in Saratoga Springs grin)

Many years to all of you,

Neil

It would be nice to join them in their studies.

Moderated by  Administrator 

Link Copied to Clipboard
The Byzantine Forum provides message boards for discussions focusing on Eastern Christianity (though discussions of other topics are welcome). The views expressed herein are those of the participants and may or may not reflect the teachings of the Byzantine Catholic or any other Church. The Byzantine Forum and the www.byzcath.org site exist to help build up the Church but are unofficial, have no connection with any Church entity, and should not be looked to as a source for official information for any Church. All posts become property of byzcath.org. Contents copyright - 1996-2024 (Forum 1998-2023). All rights reserved.