Newest Members
brandon891, relling, DavidRoemer, herit, Lyssa
5048 Registered Users
Who's Online
4 registered (Kolbe, 3 invisible), 110 Guests and 36 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
St. Nicholas - Nanty Glo
Ukrainian Greek Catholic Cathedral - Philadelphia PA
Audience with Patriarch Bartholomew
Audience with Pope Francis
Compostela
Forum Stats
5048 Members
26 Forums
33228 Topics
402551 Posts

Max Online: 2716 @ 06/07/12 04:10 PM
Topic Options
Reader Joseph as clown.jpg
Trunk or Treat @ St. George
Other images in post
Image Details
Poster Pani Rose Offline
Posted 10/31/10 01:47 PM
Description
Here are some photos. Most of them are of the children and I stayed away from them, but it gives you an idea of the cars and such. Then we had all sorts of games, cookie and pumpkin decorating. We had hot dogs for dinner. It is a really good family time! Several of the high school kids did some dancing and such. It is fun to watch the kids run around secure in their environment, knowing they are safe, and well taken care of by everyone.
Dimensions 720x478
Size 69.8 KB
UBBCode
Thumbnail
Medium
Full

Comments
#355325 - 11/01/10 05:35 AM Re: Trunk or Treat @ St. George [Re: Pani Rose]
Pani Rose Offline

Loc: Irondale,AL
Ahh, I forgot to add that the 'clown' is Reader Joseph biggrin

#355328 - 11/01/10 06:46 AM Re: Trunk or Treat @ St. George [Re: Pani Rose]
Irish Melkite Offline
Global Moderator

Loc: Massachusetts
LOL, I particularly like the 'spider' vehicle
"One day all our ethnic traits ... will have disappeared. Time itself is seeing to this. And so we can not think of our communities as ethnic parishes, ... unless we wish to assure the death of our community."

#355401 - 11/02/10 10:48 PM Re: Trunk or Treat @ St. George [Re: Pani Rose]
Pani Rose Offline

Loc: Irondale,AL
OH there are a lot of good cars, but most of them had little ones in them. Last year, seems to me that truck was a pirates ship. Folks take a lot of time and imagination to make them work. We had about fifty cars in all.

Moderator:  Administrator, Father Anthony 

The Byzantine Forum provides message boards for discussions focusing on Eastern Christianity (though discussions of other topics are welcome). The views expressed herein are those of the participants and may or may not reflect the teachings of the Byzantine Catholic or any other Church. The Byzantine Forum and the www.byzcath.org site exist to help build up the Church but are unofficial, have no connection with any Church entity, and should not be looked to as a source for official information for any Church. Contents copyright - 1996-2014. All rights reserved.