The Byzantine Forum
Newest Members
Annapolis Melkites, Daniel Hoseiny, PaulV, ungvar1900, Donna Zoll
5,993 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 330 guests, and 44 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
St. Sharbel Maronite Mission El Paso
St. Sharbel Maronite Mission El Paso
by orthodoxsinner2, September 30
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
by Veronica.H, April 24
Byzantine Catholic Outreach of Iowa
Exterior of Holy Angels Byzantine Catholic Parish
Church of St Cyril of Turau & All Patron Saints of Belarus
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics35,393
Posts416,749
Members5,993
Most Online3,380
Dec 29th, 2019
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
A friends daughter, Chris, is pregnant. The problem is there is a mass growing in the womb and it is growing faster than the child, she is 21/2 months along. Her husband has a sister with severe disabilities of some type and so is not wanting to have this child.

My friend in very concerned that she will have it aborted. She has told her, that God has given her a child and desires that she carry the child and trust in him. So she is upset and afraid she will abort it.

Her daughter is concerned about her husband being upset, my friend told her that if he left because of it, then he really didn't love her to start with. Also, I guess Chris had a lot of trouble with a previous pregnancy.

Most Holy Theotokos pray for them!

Prayers for Chris, her husband, and the unborn child.

In the Name of Christ and the Theotokos,

Mary Jo

Prayers for this family. May the Lord protect and bless the child and through this work miracles for the entire family.

Former
Former
Psalm 25:4-5

Show me your ways, O LORD,
teach me your paths;
guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long.

O Lord, grant me to greet the coming day in peace, help me in all things to rely upon your holy will. In every hour of the day reveal your will to me. Bless my dealings with all who surround me. Teach me to treat all that comes to throughout the day with peace of soul and with firm conviction that your will governs all. In all my deeds and words, guide my thoughts and feelings. In unforeseen events, let me not forget that all are sent by you. Teach me to act firmly and wisely, without embittering and embarrassing others. Give me strength to bear the fatigue of the coming day with all that it shall bring. Direct my will, teach me to pray. And you, yourself, pray in me. Amen.

- St. Philaret of Moscow

In His Holy Name,
+Father Archimandrite Gregory

+Father Archimandrite Gregory, who asks for your holy prayers!

Link Copied to Clipboard
The Byzantine Forum provides message boards for discussions focusing on Eastern Christianity (though discussions of other topics are welcome). The views expressed herein are those of the participants and may or may not reflect the teachings of the Byzantine Catholic or any other Church. The Byzantine Forum and the www.byzcath.org site exist to help build up the Church but are unofficial, have no connection with any Church entity, and should not be looked to as a source for official information for any Church. All posts become property of byzcath.org. Contents copyright - 1996-2024 (Forum 1998-2023). All rights reserved.