The Byzantine Forum
Newest Members
Galumph, Leon_C, Rocco, Hvizsgyak, P.W.
5,984 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 246 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
St. Sharbel Maronite Mission El Paso
St. Sharbel Maronite Mission El Paso
by orthodoxsinner2, September 30
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
by Veronica.H, April 24
Byzantine Catholic Outreach of Iowa
Exterior of Holy Angels Byzantine Catholic Parish
Church of St Cyril of Turau & All Patron Saints of Belarus
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics35,389
Posts416,722
Members5,984
Most Online3,380
Dec 29th, 2019
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#234334 05/11/07 11:58 PM
AthanasiusTheLesser
OP Offline
AthanasiusTheLesser
Dear Friends:
My wife Mary had an extremely large ovarian cyst removed last Friday. The procedure was done laparoscopically and it seemed that everything went well. However, she has been having very severe abdominal pain, beyond the time that this should normally be the case. She was admitted to the hospital today and will stay overnight at least for one night. Please pray for her full recovery. Also, please pray for our financial situation, which is being made worse by these medical issues.

Thank you,
Ryan

B
B
Prayers.

Saint Ant�nio Galv�o, pray for Mary!

Dear Ryan,

I offer my sincere prayers to our God through the intercessions of our Blessed Virgin Mary, for Mary's complete recovery, and for an end to any further complications, discomfort, or pain.

I also pray that all will be well with your finances. I pray that the demons that unnecessarily devour, frustrate and manipulate the incomes, livelihoods, careers, and money of God's people will be rebuked and rendered useless in the holy name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ! AMEN!

In Christ,
Alice

John
John
Prayers continue.... (please keep us updated)

I am praying even now...

Prayers for her comforting...

james

Z
Z
My Dearest Lord Jesus,

Through the merciful intercessions of Your blessed mother Mary, and all Your Saintly Wonderworkers, please cast an eye on Ryan's wife Mary. Relieve her of the pains she is suffering, and see to it that there is nothing serious.

Ask Your powerful Archangel Michael, to stop the 'devour' of Ryan's finances, and to give him and his wife the peace and serenity they sorely crave for.

Zenovia

Last edited by Zenovia; 05/12/07 02:43 AM.
Catholic Gyoza
Catholic Gyoza
Through the intercession of the Holy Theotokos I offer my continued prayers for you and your wife Ryan. May your wife completely recover and you both get back on your feet again financially.

AthanasiusTheLesser
OP Offline
AthanasiusTheLesser
Mary did come home from the hospital earlier today. While she was in the hospital, they ran some blood tests and a urinalysis. Everything was normal. The doctors she saw told her that they think she is just taking longer to heal than what is typical for the procedure she had on the 4th of this month. When she is lying or sitting still, she does OK, but when she has to move from to a standing position, or from standing back to sitting, she has intense pain. Please continue to pray for a full recovery and relief from the pain.

Ryan

Ryan:

I have you and your wife Mary on my prayer list, for complete healing and financial relief. thank you for being willing to share your burden with us.

We will continue to pray.

Blessings to you,

Lance

M
M
Lord I come to you with a special prayer ,I pray that You lord will bless this woman and totally heal her so that she can resume a happy Catholic Christian life together with her husband and family . Thank you Father , in the name of Jesus , amen . / John

L
L

Prayers for Mary's healing and for her family's financhial well being.

Prayers for ease of the pain through intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary for Ryan's Mary! May she soon be feeling well and fully recovered!

J
J
Ryan,

For Mary's recovery. Through the prayers of the blessed and glorious Theotokos and all the saints, Lord Jesus have mercy.

Joe

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
The Byzantine Forum provides message boards for discussions focusing on Eastern Christianity (though discussions of other topics are welcome). The views expressed herein are those of the participants and may or may not reflect the teachings of the Byzantine Catholic or any other Church. The Byzantine Forum and the www.byzcath.org site exist to help build up the Church but are unofficial, have no connection with any Church entity, and should not be looked to as a source for official information for any Church. All posts become property of byzcath.org. Contents copyright - 1996-2024 (Forum 1998-2023). All rights reserved.