You can choose from any Catholic bible. My preferences are as follows (in order):
1. Revised Standard Version - Catholic Edition (RSV-CE)
- This is very good, but uses some older English words and phrases (like "Thou hast").
2. Revised Standard Version - Second Catholic Edition (RSV-CE2)
- This is the same as the above except the text has been updated to more modern English (phrases like "Thou hast" become "You have").
3. New American Bible (NAB)
- The older editions have more accurate translations then the new editions. I believe that the one linked here is the 1987 edition.
4. Douay-Rheims Bible (D-R)
- This is a very good version but the language is older (i.e., "Thou hast")
I personally use the RSV-CE for my daily reading, although I have also used the RSV-CE2 and the NAB. The above links are for reference. You can find many different editions, some with teaching commentary and some without, and compact small-print editions as well as large-print editions.
If you prefer modern English I recommend choosing #2. If you don't mind older English I recommend choosing #1.