The Byzantine Forum
Newest Members
Rocco, Hvizsgyak, P.W., Ramon, PeaceBeToAll
5,982 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 167 guests, and 48 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
St. Sharbel Maronite Mission El Paso
St. Sharbel Maronite Mission El Paso
by orthodoxsinner2, September 30
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
by Veronica.H, April 24
Byzantine Catholic Outreach of Iowa
Exterior of Holy Angels Byzantine Catholic Parish
Church of St Cyril of Turau & All Patron Saints of Belarus
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics35,388
Posts416,719
Members5,982
Most Online3,380
Dec 29th, 2019
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#323455 05/28/09 10:41 PM
O
OP Offline
O
My beloved husband passed very peacefully from this life 2hours ago. I was with him, together with my elder daughter

He is now at peace and free from all suffering.

I would be grateful if you would keep him in your prayers

Anhelyna

John
John
May the Lord God grant to His servant, Raymond, a peaceful repose in a place of light and peace. Eternal Memory!

He, you and your family remain in my prayers.

H
Administrator
Administrator
H
Eternal Memory!

With prayers, and sympathy.

May the Lord God grant to his servant Raymond, blessed repose. May his memory be eternal!

the unworthy,
Elias

Administrator
Administrator
My prayers for Raymond's eternal rest and memory and for the comforting hand of the Lord to be with Anhelyna and her family during this time of loss.

In IC XC,
Father Anthony+

Everyone baptized into Christ should pass progressively through all the stages of Christ's own life, for in baptism he receives the power so to progress, and through the commandments he can discover and learn how to accomplish such progression. - Saint Gregory of Sinai
Originally Posted by Father Anthony
My prayers for Raymond's eternal rest and memory and for the comforting hand of the Lord to be with Anhelyna and her family during this time of loss.

In IC XC,
Father Anthony+

Amen.

May the Lord have mercy on His servant, Raymond's soul and bring him into a place of light and refreshment where there is no pain and suffering....

My most sincere sympathy for your loss, dear sister in Christ. May Our Lady comfort you and your children and grandchildren. We are here for you, individually and collectively whenever you need us...

May God bless you and sustain all of you at this most difficult time.

With much love in Christ,
Alice

C
C
Dear Anhelyna:

Please know that my prayers are with you and your family as well as Raymond.

In Christ:
Einar

Oh Christ God, with the saints, grant rest to the soul of your servant in a place where there is no pain, no grief, no sighing.

Oh Most Holy Theotokos, spread your mantle of comfort upon Anhelyna and her family. May their sorrow draw them ever closer to you and to the love of your Son, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Originally Posted by Penthaetria
Oh Christ God, with the saints, grant rest to the soul of your servant in a place where there is no pain, no grief, no sighing.

Oh Most Holy Theotokos, spread your mantle of comfort upon Anhelyna and her family. May their sorrow draw them ever closer to you and to the love of your Son, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

AMEN! May Raymond's memory be eternal+

May Raymond rest in peace where there is no pain nor sorrow, and may the Lord comfort Anhelyna and family...

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
O Lord, receive the soul of Raymond and take him to rest in a place of light, happiness, and peace, where there is neither pain nor suffering, neither grief nor sighing, but only light, and love, and life. And since You are a gracious God and the Lover of Mankind, forgive him every trangression he may have committed by thought, or word, or deed, for there is not a man who lives and does not sin, for You alone are without sin and are the Resurrection and the Life.

Holy Theotokos, look with loving kindness on our beloved sister and friend, Anhelyna, her daughters, and grandchildren. Give them peace and comfort them in their sadness at the loss of this man who was beloved of them.

May Raymond's memory be eternal.

My prayers for you and your family, dear friend.

"One day all our ethnic traits ... will have disappeared. Time itself is seeing to this. And so we can not think of our communities as ethnic parishes, ... unless we wish to assure the death of our community."
H
Orthodox Catholic Toddler
Orthodox Catholic Toddler
H
Prayers for our brother Raymond.

May the Lord Our God hold him with tenderness.

Prayers also for Anhelyna and family.

Eternal Memory

Michael

Eternal memory to Raymond. And my prayers for you, Anhelyna, and your family as well.

S

T
T
May Raymond be remembered forever.

Prayers of comfort for Anhelyna and her family.

L
L
Requiem aeternam dona ei, Domine,
et lux perpetua luceat ei.

Requiescat in pace. Amen.

Eternal memory!

Prayers for you and your family.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
The Byzantine Forum provides message boards for discussions focusing on Eastern Christianity (though discussions of other topics are welcome). The views expressed herein are those of the participants and may or may not reflect the teachings of the Byzantine Catholic or any other Church. The Byzantine Forum and the www.byzcath.org site exist to help build up the Church but are unofficial, have no connection with any Church entity, and should not be looked to as a source for official information for any Church. All posts become property of byzcath.org. Contents copyright - 1996-2024 (Forum 1998-2023). All rights reserved.