The Byzantine Forum
Newest Members
Rocco, Hvizsgyak, P.W., Ramon, PeaceBeToAll
5,982 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 167 guests, and 48 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
St. Sharbel Maronite Mission El Paso
St. Sharbel Maronite Mission El Paso
by orthodoxsinner2, September 30
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
by Veronica.H, April 24
Byzantine Catholic Outreach of Iowa
Exterior of Holy Angels Byzantine Catholic Parish
Church of St Cyril of Turau & All Patron Saints of Belarus
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics35,388
Posts416,719
Members5,982
Most Online3,380
Dec 29th, 2019
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#326516 07/03/09 01:07 PM
Porter Offline OP
OP Offline
We celebrated our 48th wedding anniversary this week. Please pray for our health..my husband at 76 presently does well, but is slowing down and continues to have serious weight loss issues. I have various health needs and chronic problems. My health has slowly deteriorated this past year..arthritis is worse with back, knee, and hip problems..and some minor skin surgery was needed recently. Now issues with blood pressure, blood sugar level, and cholestral and recent weight gain. Am considering medical options as to right med's etc.

God bless all you persons of prayer here on the forum! Thank you.

Your sister in Christ,

Mary Jo

Dearest and most cherished sister in Christ,

Christ is among us!

My humble prayers for you and your husband...that our merciful and loving Lord Jesus Christ will bless you both with many graces, and that our blessed Mother of God will intercede for both of you and your health, and that her veil of protection, together with the awesome archangel Michael and your guardian angels will watch over you, help you, heal you, protect you and enlighten you both in all your medical decisions and needs.

Humbly and with much love,
Alice

Originally Posted by Alice
Dearest and most cherished sister in Christ,

Christ is among us!

My humble prayers for you and your husband...that our merciful and loving Lord Jesus Christ will bless you both with many graces, and that our blessed Mother of God will intercede for both of you and your health, and that her veil of protection, together with the awesome archangel Michael and your guardian angels will watch over you, help you, heal you, protect you and enlighten you both in all your medical decisions and needs.

Humbly and with much love,
Alice

AMEN!
Lord of the Powers be with us, for in times of distress we have no other help but You.
Lord of the Powers, have mercy on Porter and her husband.

Know I have been praying since this morning, but didn't have time to post. God has prayers going up, storming heaven for you all.

Prayers for you and Ron...

james

Prayers for both of you!
CS

My prayers.

J
Job Offline
Cantor
Cantor
J
Congratulations on 48 years! May God Grant you many more healthy, happy, and blessed years! And I am offering prayers for the health of both of you as well.

B
B
Prayers that you both be well.

Link Copied to Clipboard
The Byzantine Forum provides message boards for discussions focusing on Eastern Christianity (though discussions of other topics are welcome). The views expressed herein are those of the participants and may or may not reflect the teachings of the Byzantine Catholic or any other Church. The Byzantine Forum and the www.byzcath.org site exist to help build up the Church but are unofficial, have no connection with any Church entity, and should not be looked to as a source for official information for any Church. All posts become property of byzcath.org. Contents copyright - 1996-2024 (Forum 1998-2023). All rights reserved.