The Byzantine Forum
Newest Members
Galumph, Leon_C, Rocco, Hvizsgyak, P.W.
5,984 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 456 guests, and 39 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
St. Sharbel Maronite Mission El Paso
St. Sharbel Maronite Mission El Paso
by orthodoxsinner2, September 30
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
by Veronica.H, April 24
Byzantine Catholic Outreach of Iowa
Exterior of Holy Angels Byzantine Catholic Parish
Church of St Cyril of Turau & All Patron Saints of Belarus
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics35,389
Posts416,722
Members5,984
Most Online3,380
Dec 29th, 2019
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Praise be to our great and merciful God, who delivered me from the false criminal accusations that a man brought against me! He had claimed that I had damaged his property, which is entirely false. Thank you all for your prayers. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your kindness in praying for me.

Now, I face civil litigation. His insurance company is trying to recover their loss, which is significant. I am not, by any means, a wealthy man. I live pay check to pay check. Besides, I did not damage his property! Please continue to pray for me that our Lord will deliver me from this, as well. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Gregory

S
S
Lack of a criminal conviction will be a considerable aid in your defense.

...continued prayers....

OP Offline
Thank you, again and again, for your fervent prayers. Our God is so wonderful, who hears the prayers of His children and grants relief and deliverance. Praise to His holy and glorious Name!

Pray Psalm 116 ("I love the Lord because he has heard the voice of my supplication...") in Thanksgiving and Psalm 12 ("Save me, O God, there is no godly one left...") in Supplication for deliverence from ALL ramifications of false accusation.

You will emerge from this experience with a deeper appreciation for the Eighth Commandment.

Last edited by Thomas the Seeker; 06/03/10 02:56 AM.
John
John
Prayers continue!

My prayers continue for my brother in Christ, Gregory...that the Lord will grant him a positive outcome to this nightmare trial, and that he will be able to breathe a precious sigh of relief.

Lord have mercy on Gregory! Kyrie Eleison!

In Christ,
Alice

OP Offline
Greetings!

Thank all of you who have prayed and/or are continuing to pray for me and the situation that I found myself in over 2 months ago. As some of you know, I was falsely accused of damaging a man's property. I was even charged with a misdemeanor, of which -- thanks be to God -- I was acquitted. However, at this point the man's insurance company is demanding that I pay them a rather large sum of money. I cannot afford an attorney if I refuse and they sue me. I don't want to settle because I DIDN'T DO IT! Besides, if I settle they will likely want cash, of which I do not have enough. I very much need the Lord's deliverance once again. He delivered me from the criminal accusation. Please pray that He will deliver me from this civil matter, too. Thank you so very much for your continued and fervent prayers.

Gregory

J
Job Offline
Cantor
Cantor
J
Continued prayers for Gregory

Link Copied to Clipboard
The Byzantine Forum provides message boards for discussions focusing on Eastern Christianity (though discussions of other topics are welcome). The views expressed herein are those of the participants and may or may not reflect the teachings of the Byzantine Catholic or any other Church. The Byzantine Forum and the www.byzcath.org site exist to help build up the Church but are unofficial, have no connection with any Church entity, and should not be looked to as a source for official information for any Church. All posts become property of byzcath.org. Contents copyright - 1996-2024 (Forum 1998-2023). All rights reserved.