The Byzantine Forum
Newest Members
Galumph, Leon_C, Rocco, Hvizsgyak, P.W.
5,984 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 246 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
St. Sharbel Maronite Mission El Paso
St. Sharbel Maronite Mission El Paso
by orthodoxsinner2, September 30
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
by Veronica.H, April 24
Byzantine Catholic Outreach of Iowa
Exterior of Holy Angels Byzantine Catholic Parish
Church of St Cyril of Turau & All Patron Saints of Belarus
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics35,389
Posts416,722
Members5,984
Most Online3,380
Dec 29th, 2019
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#348788 06/02/10 06:08 AM
Porter Offline OP
OP Offline
Please join me in praying for healing, peace of mind, the gift of faith, and quick and complete recovery for my son's girlfriend and my friend, Molly, in her 30's, who, while in training for a long distance race yesterday, had an accident in which she collided with another biker and fell receivng a broken collar bone, road rash, and other injuries. God bless all of you who pray for Molly. Thank you.

Lord, have mercy on Molly and the young lady and give them relief from their pain and quick healing of their bodies. Help them, O all-merciful and loving God, to look to You for strength. Blessed St. Panteleimon, please pray for their speedy recovery. Amen.

Porter Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by GregoryPalamas
Lord, have mercy on Molly and the young lady and give them relief from their pain and quick healing of their bodies. Help them, O all-merciful and loving God, to look to You for strength. Blessed St. Panteleimon, please pray for their speedy recovery. Amen.

Oops, sorry, I must have worded that wrong. I meant that Molly is my son's girlfriend and she is also my friend. So I am asking for prayers only for her. She was the only one injured.

May our Lord have mercy!
Please, dear God, heal our friend Mary Jo's (Porter) friend Molly and bring her to a full recovery.
Grant comfort to her friends, family and boyfriend at this time. Amen.

In Christ,
Alice

Lord have mercy!
Prayers for healing of Molly's injuries and for her well being as she recovers!

Prayers for Molly's comfort and quick recovery...

John
John
Prayers!

Porter Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks for prayers for this young woman, Molly, who is back training again and healed and recovered sooner than expected. However, she and my son have ended their relationship amicably. We are praying that if it is God's will..so be it...but if otherwise that they will work things out.

Thank God for Molly's recovery. Thanks for the update, Mary Jo...

Alice

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Prayers of gratitude for Molly's recovery and prayers for her continued well-being in pursut of her avocation

"One day all our ethnic traits ... will have disappeared. Time itself is seeing to this. And so we can not think of our communities as ethnic parishes, ... unless we wish to assure the death of our community."

Link Copied to Clipboard
The Byzantine Forum provides message boards for discussions focusing on Eastern Christianity (though discussions of other topics are welcome). The views expressed herein are those of the participants and may or may not reflect the teachings of the Byzantine Catholic or any other Church. The Byzantine Forum and the www.byzcath.org site exist to help build up the Church but are unofficial, have no connection with any Church entity, and should not be looked to as a source for official information for any Church. All posts become property of byzcath.org. Contents copyright - 1996-2024 (Forum 1998-2023). All rights reserved.