The Byzantine Forum
Newest Members
Rocco, Hvizsgyak, P.W., Ramon, PeaceBeToAll
5,982 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 167 guests, and 48 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
St. Sharbel Maronite Mission El Paso
St. Sharbel Maronite Mission El Paso
by orthodoxsinner2, September 30
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
by Veronica.H, April 24
Byzantine Catholic Outreach of Iowa
Exterior of Holy Angels Byzantine Catholic Parish
Church of St Cyril of Turau & All Patron Saints of Belarus
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics35,388
Posts416,719
Members5,982
Most Online3,380
Dec 29th, 2019
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Porter Offline OP
OP Offline
The ear doctor is trying to treat a fungus infection in my left ear; with very slow results and painful treatments. He is concerned about possible permanant hearing loss in that ear as well. In faith I am trusting as God heals and uses the doctor to give medical help..but this has gone on for some time which he told me it would and am getting discouraged and very worn down from it. He has ordered a blood test for diabetes as well just in case this is interfering with healing. I need prayers. Thanks and God bless.

Mary Jo

S
S
Going through the experiences you describe would try the patience of Job. May the Lord, through the intercessions of the Mother of God and of all the saints, give you a full and speedy recovery while relieving your pain in the meantime.

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Having had a couple of really bothersome fungal infections in one ear, both successfully treated by a wonderful ENT physician, I can especially sympathize with my dear friend and sister, Mary Jo. Prayers that the treatment be successful and without further discomfort and that her hearing problems resolve.

"One day all our ethnic traits ... will have disappeared. Time itself is seeing to this. And so we can not think of our communities as ethnic parishes, ... unless we wish to assure the death of our community."
Dearest Mary Jo,

For what my prayer is worth (and I am very down lately, thinking that probably isn't much), I beseech the Lord for your healing. AMEN.

In Christ,
Alice

Prayers for effective treatment and recovery from all of these complicated issues for Mary Jo!

Prayers for your healing and comfort, may your medical team solve the problem quickly...

Lord of the Powers be with us, for in times of distress we have no other help but You.
Lord of the Powers, Almighty Father, our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, have mercy on all that have asked for prayer.
Remember Lord, for us, You alone are the Lord and Giver of Life, we move and have our being in Your love Sweet Jesus. Now come and heal all of our imfirmities through the power of your life giving Holy Spirit, supply our needs. Hear the prayers of your faithful gathered here for your names sake. Amen.

Suggestion:

Citrus Magic sprayed on your feet at night will help to combat yeast and fungus in the body. Or you can use any 100% natural citrus spray. Especially if someone has a toenail fungus.

Distilled vinegar works well also, as the fungus cannot live in an acid
environment. I use to get yeast in my ears occasionally from antibiotics, and
would just spray them with diluted vinegar. It is a whole lot better than all the meds.

You can use grapefruit and/or cinnamon to help also.

These are things I learned through the years to be of great benefit. It is interesting that they have found cinnamon to lower blood sugar levels and such, as it is the oldest known spice to man.

My prayers

Prayers!

T
T
Prayers!

Porter Offline OP
OP Offline
Thank you all so much for your prayers and thoughts. Neil, I am sure you can relate. And, Alice, it is when we feel the weakest that God gives us His strength. You prayers are heard I am sure and that is a blessing to me no matter how you feel!

Yesterday a good friend and I prayed together. She also had this condition and with good care is healed and doing well now. So that gave me much needed encouragement. Again, thanks for these prayers. I am trusting God to continue this healing as He uses others and opens new avenues to consider. btw, Rose, I love cinnamon and use it quite often so that is good to know. Now I'll use more. smile

Link Copied to Clipboard
The Byzantine Forum provides message boards for discussions focusing on Eastern Christianity (though discussions of other topics are welcome). The views expressed herein are those of the participants and may or may not reflect the teachings of the Byzantine Catholic or any other Church. The Byzantine Forum and the www.byzcath.org site exist to help build up the Church but are unofficial, have no connection with any Church entity, and should not be looked to as a source for official information for any Church. All posts become property of byzcath.org. Contents copyright - 1996-2024 (Forum 1998-2023). All rights reserved.