The Byzantine Forum
Newest Members
Galumph, Leon_C, Rocco, Hvizsgyak, P.W.
5,984 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 246 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
St. Sharbel Maronite Mission El Paso
St. Sharbel Maronite Mission El Paso
by orthodoxsinner2, September 30
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
by Veronica.H, April 24
Byzantine Catholic Outreach of Iowa
Exterior of Holy Angels Byzantine Catholic Parish
Church of St Cyril of Turau & All Patron Saints of Belarus
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics35,389
Posts416,722
Members5,984
Most Online3,380
Dec 29th, 2019
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Thank you very much for your prayers in favour of my beloved mother in hospital, for his health, enlightment and eternal salvation. God bless you, your mothers, all the mothers in the world and all those around you. May the physisian of our bodies and of our soul hear our prayers. Bless you.
In Christ,

Francisco

Dear Francisco,

I pray to the Most Holy Mother of our God to hear your prayers and also our prayers on behalf of your beloved mother. May God grant her health of body and soul and bring her home quickly!! AMEN.

I know that the love of your heart on behalf of your dear mother will touch her and she *will* intercede to God for you. Please keep praying to the Theotokos for your mother.

With love in Christ,
Alice

Lord Jesus, compassionate healer of the sick and suffering, please give Francisco's mother the good care she needs through others. Grant her mercy, grace, strength, and peace of mind.

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Prayers for the mother of our friend and brother, Francisco. May she be healed of her infirmities and may God grant her many years.

"One day all our ethnic traits ... will have disappeared. Time itself is seeing to this. And so we can not think of our communities as ethnic parishes, ... unless we wish to assure the death of our community."
OP Offline
Five years after my fisrt post I please you once more to pray for my beloved mother at hospital. I give thank to the Lord for these wonderful five years I spent with her and I put my trust in Him, the physisian of our bodies and of our soul, hoping to spend with her at least another five years. Thank you very much for your prayers. May Almighty God bless you all and all your beloved relatives and all those who need our prayers in this very moment.

John
John
Francisco,

Prayers for your mother. May the Lord God send healing and salvation, for many years!

John

OP Offline
Bless you.

OP Offline
It is with a heavy heart that I inform you the passing of my beloved mother, who entered his eternal rest on December 27, 2016 at the age of 64. Thank you very much for your prayers. May the Lord have mercy on her. Eternal Memory!

OP Offline

B
B
May I ask for prayers for my sister Martha, age 78. She suffered a heart attack yesterday and is not expected to live through today. She's been away from the Church most of her life.

Many thanks!

Bob

Link Copied to Clipboard
The Byzantine Forum provides message boards for discussions focusing on Eastern Christianity (though discussions of other topics are welcome). The views expressed herein are those of the participants and may or may not reflect the teachings of the Byzantine Catholic or any other Church. The Byzantine Forum and the www.byzcath.org site exist to help build up the Church but are unofficial, have no connection with any Church entity, and should not be looked to as a source for official information for any Church. All posts become property of byzcath.org. Contents copyright - 1996-2024 (Forum 1998-2023). All rights reserved.