The Byzantine Forum
Newest Members
PaulV, ungvar1900, Donna Zoll, Bradford Roman, Pd1989
5,991 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 440 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
St. Sharbel Maronite Mission El Paso
St. Sharbel Maronite Mission El Paso
by orthodoxsinner2, September 30
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
by Veronica.H, April 24
Byzantine Catholic Outreach of Iowa
Exterior of Holy Angels Byzantine Catholic Parish
Church of St Cyril of Turau & All Patron Saints of Belarus
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics35,392
Posts416,746
Members5,991
Most Online3,380
Dec 29th, 2019
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
E
Originally Posted by Fr. Deacon Lance
I read that as resign or be discharged.

With 15,000 deaths from the "vaccine," you ought to be reading that as tyranny!!!

No one should be forced to act against his health or his conscience, especially when there is no emergency.

Originally Posted by Edward H (Irish_Ruthenian)

With 15,000 deaths from the "vaccine," you ought to be reading that as tyranny!!!

No one should be forced to act against his health or his conscience, especially when there is no emergency.

So .0018%. And you said the Covid death rate of 2% was no big deal.

My cromulent posts embiggen this forum.
E
E

So .0018%. And you said the Covid death rate of 2% was no big deal.

No, I said that you don't shut down an entire nation for a death rate of 2%. Stop putting words in my mouth. I am appalled -- I mean absolutely appalled -- at your calvalier attitude towards this tyranny. The so-called "vaccine" is turning out to be poison. Just ask Jessica Wilson's husband. She, a good Catholic, 37, in excellent health, died three days after getting the jab that she was FORCED TO GET because her bishop wouldn't stand up against the tyranny of the Governor of Washington. Our bishops should have called for mass disobedience after the lies started being exposed and we should have had the courage to do so.

And the 15,000 is just the tip of the iceburg. Over 800,000 serious adverse reactions, including over 20,000 PERMANENT DISABILITIES from the jab. A new study has shown that those who are taking the jab are actually more likely to get variants of Covid because the jab is not only effective only against the original virus, but weakens the immune system. We haven't heard the last of this by a long shot. Watch the death rate start to climb astronomically in the coming years as the spike protein wrecks people's immune systems and they die from the shot they were told that would save them. Then our lying, corrupt, evil government will turn around and claim that the deaths are from a "new variant" and we need yet another booster to protect ourselves.

But the point remains -- it isn't even about the percentages. If I don't want the shot, just like Jessica Wilson, who objected to it, I should not be forced to take it. Especially since it doesn't keep you from getting the virus in the first place, it is untested, and we are seeing that it is creating health havoc with those who have gotten it. It's about freedom of conscience.

And the 15,000 is just the tip of the iceburg. Over 800,000 serious adverse reactions, including over 20,000 PERMANENT DISABILITIES from the jab. A new study has shown that those who are taking the jab are actually more likely to get variants of Covid because the jab is not only effective only against the original virus, but weakens the immune system.

Could you share the sources for these claims, please?

E
E
Originally Posted by Ecce Jason
And the 15,000 is just the tip of the iceburg. Over 800,000 serious adverse reactions, including over 20,000 PERMANENT DISABILITIES from the jab. A new study has shown that those who are taking the jab are actually more likely to get variants of Covid because the jab is not only effective only against the original virus, but weakens the immune system.

Could you share the sources for these claims, please?

It is from the VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting Site) of the CDC.

In addtion, here are a few more reporting sources:

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/10/05/covid-vaccine-injuries.aspx

https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/30000-women-uk-report-menstrual-problems-after-covid-shots-menstrual-issues-not-l?utm_campaign=Daily%20Newsletter%3A%2030%2C000%2B%20Women%20in%20UK%20Report%20Menstrual%20Problems%20After%20COVID%20Shots%2C%20But%20Menstrual%20Issues%20Not%20Listed%20as%20Side%20Effect%20%28YvVEiS%29&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Daily%20Newsletter&_kx=0Ubt0CiSr_XP8z_eDwiJALaaNK1wSXD8UiV_JZqvL24%3D.K2vXAy

https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/signs-covid-injection-failure-mount?utm_campaign=Daily%20Newsletter%3A%20Signs%20of%20COVID%20Injection%20Failure%20Mount%20%28UFnqtY%29&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Daily%20Newsletter&_kx=0Ubt0CiSr_XP8z_eDwiJALaaNK1wSXD8UiV_JZqvL24%3D.K2vXAy

I probably have over 100 of these reports. The information is out there for anyone who wants to know the truth. The real question is this: when you have even the inventor of the MnRa test making statements against it, when peer-reviewed doctors are standing against the "vaccine," when nurses are quitting rather than take "the jab," when viriologists, epidemeologists, and other experts are all blowing the trumpet of warning, and when our media is caught lying through their teeth about Ivermectin, which is a cure,

WHY

would you want to close your eyes to these things and be argumentative as certain people on this board have been?

My health is more important than your desire to remain in darkness.

E
E
Here's an earlier report on VAERS from July of this year:

https://www.theburningplatform.com/...surpass-400000-following-covid-vaccines/

Along with this article written by a Catholic man.

https://www.markmallett.com/blog/open-letter-to-the-catholic-bishops/

My goodness. As far as I can tell, this is directed to me, but I have no idea why. I have no such desire; I merely asked for your sources (and now thank you for them). If this was not directed toward me, please forgive me for misinterpreting. But if it was, I would ask you to reflect on why you are attributing such desires to me merely in response to my asking you a question. We need not bite at each other like this.

As for what you provided, again, thank you for the sources. Unfortunately, they do not appear trustworthy. I know Dr. Mercola to be unreliable, based on his behavior even well before COVID (there is much information about him available on his Wikipedia page, here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Mercola). The same goes for the curator of greenmedinfo.com, who has no scientific training whatsoever (a bachelor's degree in philosophy), and a record of twisting or withholding information to suit his narratives (some information here: https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/p...terature-his-bachelors-degree-philosophy). I was hoping for better.

VAERS, on the other hand, is a decent source of some information. But you cannot simply look at VAERS and take all of the reports at face value. Many of them are self-reports. I could go to VAERS and enter a self-report right now (though it would be false and therefore would be illegal, so I will not). Similarly, you have to take into account various other factors, such as the expected baseline frequency of reports in the circumstances, the ages and other bits of background information about the reporters, the role of the placebo effect (e.g., priming oneself with the expectation that something bad will happen, then experiencing what was expected), and so on. There are people who are trained to do such analyses, but I am not one of them (I suspect you aren't either, though that could be wrong; forgive me, if so). Most of the sources that I'm aware of who do seem qualified to do such analyses seem not to think it is nearly as bad as you seem to think it is, though I don't say that to convince you (I suspect it will not).

In any case, thank you again for the sources.

Last edited by Ecce Jason; 10/05/21 07:47 PM.

Wow. A letter from a Catholic singer and song writer.

Refutations of two of his false statements

1. He states asymptomatic infection was made up in 2020. False

https://www.insider.com/what-does-asymptomatic-mean

2. He states mRNA can change your DNA. False.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20210719/covid-19-vaccines-not-gene-therapy#:~:text=The%20mRNA%20chains%20from%20the,vaccines%2C%20not%20gene%20therapy

J
jvf Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Right now the present Catholic Church is the "ape" catholic Church prophesied in 1947 by Venerable ABP Fulton J Sheen about
a future crisis in the Catholic Church where there will arise an "ape" (fake) pope with an "ape" catholic Church hierarchy that
will try and change true Catholic Church Doctrines to suit their false beliefs.
"ape" PF is now the "pope" of the present "ape" catholic Church.

Right now Venerable ABP Fulton J Sheen's 1947 prophesy has been fulfilled to a "T".
READ IT.

U
U
Originally Posted by jvf
Right now the present Catholic Church is the "ape" catholic Church prophesied in 1947 by Venerable ABP Fulton J Sheen about
a future crisis in the Catholic Church where there will arise an "ape" (fake) pope with an "ape" catholic Church hierarchy that
will try and change true Catholic Church Doctrines to suit their false beliefs.
"ape" PF is now the "pope" of the present "ape" catholic Church.

Right now Venerable ABP Fulton J Sheen's 1947 prophesy has been fulfilled to a "T".
READ IT.

That's absurd and repulsive. And I find your rigid morality repulsive also as Christ, Our Lord found that same rigid morality of the Pharisees repulsive. Pro Pudor! You disgrace the memory of the good Archbishop whose live TV broadcasts I grew up with every week.

E
E
T

Wow. A letter from a Catholic singer and song writer.

Refutations of two of his false statements

1. He states asymptomatic infection was made up in 2020. False

https://www.insider.com/what-does-asymptomatic-mean

2. He states mRNA can change your DNA. False.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20210719/covid-19-vaccines-not-gene-therapy#:~:text=The%20mRNA%20chains%20from%20the,vaccines%2C%20not%20gene%20therapy

This is so typical of the deniers. Attack the messenger instead of paying attention to the message. FYI he gives numerous quotes from various sources. This is not his own thinking, this is called "research."

E
E
Originally Posted by Ecce Jason
My goodness. As far as I can tell, this is directed to me, but I have no idea why. I have no such desire; I merely asked for your sources (and now thank you for them). If this was not directed toward me, please forgive me for misinterpreting. But if it was, I would ask you to reflect on why you are attributing such desires to me merely in response to my asking you a question. We need not bite at each other like this.

As for what you provided, again, thank you for the sources. Unfortunately, they do not appear trustworthy. I know Dr. Mercola to be unreliable, based on his behavior even well before COVID (there is much information about him available on his Wikipedia page, here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Mercola). The same goes for the curator of greenmedinfo.com, who has no scientific training whatsoever (a bachelor's degree in philosophy), and a record of twisting or withholding information to suit his narratives (some information here: https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/p...terature-his-bachelors-degree-philosophy). I was hoping for better.

VAERS, on the other hand, is a decent source of some information. But you cannot simply look at VAERS and take all of the reports at face value. Many of them are self-reports. I could go to VAERS and enter a self-report right now (though it would be false and therefore would be illegal, so I will not). Similarly, you have to take into account various other factors, such as the expected baseline frequency of reports in the circumstances, the ages and other bits of background information about the reporters, the role of the placebo effect (e.g., priming oneself with the expectation that something bad will happen, then experiencing what was expected), and so on. There are people who are trained to do such analyses, but I am not one of them (I suspect you aren't either, though that could be wrong; forgive me, if so). Most of the sources that I'm aware of who do seem qualified to do such analyses seem not to think it is nearly as bad as you seem to think it is, though I don't say that to convince you (I suspect it will not).

In any case, thank you again for the sources.

My apologies. This was not directed at you. The "you" is anyone who is insisting that I get the jab before I can participate in society. This includes my bishop, my clients (I will drop them like a hot potato!), and restaurants, stores, etc. When I said "you," it was the generic. No offense or attitude towards you was intended and I apologize for any offense taken by what I said.

The problem I have with any government source is the numerous lies they have been caught in. At this point in my life, if someone from any government source tells me that the sky is blue, I am going to go out and check it myself.

Last edited by Edward H (Irish_Ruthenian); 10/06/21 02:00 AM.
“This is so typical of the deniers. Attack the messenger instead of paying attention to the message. FYI he gives numerous quotes from various sources. This is not his own thinking, this is called "research."

Showing someone as not qualified to be talking on a given subject is not an attack. He makes several provably false statements. I simply pulled two. He also quotes conspiracy theory kooks.

On the other hand, every doctor and nurse in my family and among my friends urges people to vaccinated and confirm that almost every Covid case in their crowded ICUs are unvaccinated.

Take your conspiracy theory nonsense elsewhere.

J
jvf Offline OP
OP Offline
J
"That's absurd and repulsive. And I find your rigid morality repulsive also as Christ, Our Lord found that same rigid morality of the Pharisees repulsive."

Have you read Venerable ABP Fulton J Sheens 1947 prophesy?
I did.

"You disgrace the memory of the good Archbishop whose live TV broadcasts I grew up with every week."
I also watched him every week.
But I think you watched "Uncle Milty" instead.

My apologies. This was not directed at you. The "you" is anyone who is insisting that I get the jab before I can participate in society. This includes my bishop, my clients (I will drop them like a hot potato!), and restaurants, stores, etc. When I said "you," it was the generic. No offense or attitude towards you was intended and I apologize for any offense taken by what I said.
Thank you for this. I suppose no apology is actually needed, since I misinterpreted! Forgive me.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  theophan 

Link Copied to Clipboard
The Byzantine Forum provides message boards for discussions focusing on Eastern Christianity (though discussions of other topics are welcome). The views expressed herein are those of the participants and may or may not reflect the teachings of the Byzantine Catholic or any other Church. The Byzantine Forum and the www.byzcath.org site exist to help build up the Church but are unofficial, have no connection with any Church entity, and should not be looked to as a source for official information for any Church. All posts become property of byzcath.org. Contents copyright - 1996-2024 (Forum 1998-2023). All rights reserved.