www.byzcath.org
Posted By: Logos - Alexis Teenage Boy WIth Ewing's Sarcoma - 09/07/09 09:15 PM
Dear Friends,

One of our very good family friends just recently found out that the son, Bo, just 14 years old, has Ewing's Sarcoma. It is very rare; only 200-300 cases per year in the U.S., according to the doctor who talked to my mom. Strangely enough, about 18 years ago one of my friend's older sister died from it.

In Bo's case, there are tumors on his rib, lung, and elsewhere (can't remember the other location). These locations are not good at all. This week he'll begin 29 weeks of intense chemotherapy. The family is hopeful, but it really does not look good. The survival rate given the circumstances is pretty small.

So, please, in your charity pray for Bo's recovery. He's a smart, good kid with his entire life ahead of him and a big, loving family hoping against hope that he'll get through this.

I would especially appreciate if any priests who may read this include him in their private Mass or Liturgy intentions.

In Christ,
Garrett
Posted By: Byzantinemo Re: Teenage Boy WIth Ewing's Sarcoma - 09/07/09 09:44 PM
My prayers for Bo's complete recovery...
Prayers for Bo , his family and friends .

Prayers also for the team treating him
Posted By: Pani Rose Re: Teenage Boy WIth Ewing's Sarcoma - 09/07/09 10:35 PM
Lord cover your child. We cry out to you as Moses did for his sister Miriam Numbers 12:13
Then Moses cried to the LORD, "Please, not this! Pray, heal her!"

We cry out to you Lord, "Please, not this! Pray, heal him
Posted By: Kathleen Elsie Re: Teenage Boy WIth Ewing's Sarcoma - 09/07/09 10:39 PM
Prayers for Bo , his family and friends.

Prayers for the team treating him for the knowledge to treat this child as a child of God.
Prayers for the entire series of treatments for health and strength for Bo, for complete healing!!
CS
Posted By: Jakub. Re: Teenage Boy WIth Ewing's Sarcoma - 09/08/09 06:20 PM
Prayers for Bo and family...
Posted By: Ray S. Re: Teenage Boy WIth Ewing's Sarcoma - 09/08/09 11:35 PM
Prayers for Bo!
© The Byzantine Forum