www.byzcath.org
Posted By: Porter Need grace and healing. - 10/05/09 05:46 PM
I am facing a difficult situation in a group I am facilitating and need prayers for grace, wisdom, trust in God, increase in faith, and strength to hold up..and that others come to my support in this situation.

And also hurt my foot at the football game on the stairs last weekend so having pain and discomfort.

Thanks so much to all of you faithful ones who pray.

God bless you,

Mary Jo (porter)
Posted By: Alice Re: Need grace and healing. - 10/05/09 05:57 PM
I pray to our Lord, dear sister in Christ, that whatever it is you need guidance from Him in will be granted you.

I also pray for your pain and discomfort. May the Lord God bring swift healing and relief. Amen.

Alice
Posted By: Job Re: Need grace and healing. - 10/05/09 06:24 PM
Prayers...
Posted By: Kathleen Elsie Re: Need grace and healing. - 10/06/09 01:51 AM
Prayers
Posted By: Communion of Saints Re: Need grace and healing. - 10/06/09 02:44 AM
Blessings, guidance in all things and especially for these intentions!
CS
Posted By: Jakub. Re: Need grace and healing. - 10/06/09 04:35 AM
Prayers for your needs...
Posted By: Porter Re: Need grace and healing. - 10/06/09 10:21 PM
Thanks for these prayers. The situation in my group I mentioned has improved since I asked for prayers. Thank you so much.

My foot is still painful when I walk on it but it is not broken..just wrenched. No doubt it got inflammed since it happened. But hopefully with the ice packs it should get better soon. Gotta watch those steep stairs these days..even though I was coming down them.
Posted By: Alice Re: Need grace and healing. - 10/07/09 06:48 AM
Dear Mary Jo,

Glory to God for the resolution of the situation which was troubling you...

Continued prayers to Almighty God that your foot may be healed quickly. Amen.

In Christ,
Alice
Posted By: Irish Melkite Re: Need grace and healing. - 10/07/09 09:04 AM
Prayers, my sister, for continued resolution of the situation involving the group and for full and swift recovery from your injury (which I initially misread as you having incurred it in a football game and thought, 'what was Mary Jo thinking?' biggrin )
Posted By: Porter Re: Need grace and healing. - 10/07/09 03:20 PM
Alice, thanks..it has improved. And I am believing it is resolved and will see this at our meeting tonight... God bless you for praying.

Originally Posted by Irish Melkite
Prayers, my sister, for continued resolution of the situation involving the group and for full and swift recovery from your injury (which I initially misread as you having incurred it in a football game and thought, 'what was Mary Jo thinking?' biggrin )

Neil, I am not much of a football fan (husband is) and, yes, never played it..not yet anyway; tee hee. but our grand daughter is a cheerleader so mainly went to watch that and support her. I hurt it descending some steep steps from the grandstand there..but it is gradually getting better. Thanks for prayers. MJ
© The Byzantine Forum