www.byzcath.org
In your generosity please lift up in prayer the servant of God, Helen, who had a serious operation today.

Helen is the mother of Alex Roman, who is well known to many Forum members.

May the Lord God grant her many years in salvation, peace and good health!
Through the intercessions of the Holy Mother of God, may God help and heal Helen.

Lord have mercy on me a sinner.
Lord have mercy, bless and heal Helen. AMEN.
prayers for Helen
Prayers for Helen
Prayers for the Lord's handmaiden, Helen, that her doctors be guided by the Unmercenary Physicians, Cosmas and Damien, and that her recovery be swift and uneventful. Prayers also for our friend and brother, Alex, that he be comforted in this time of concern.
Originally Posted by Irish Melkite
Prayers for the Lord's handmaiden, Helen, that her doctors be guided by the Unmercenary Physicians, Cosmas and Damien, and that her recovery be swift and uneventful. Prayers also for our friend and brother, Alex, that he be comforted in this time of concern.

Amen!
Dear Friends,

Just a note to thank you all in Christ for your prayers for my mother, Helen, who had her left leg amputated above the knee on Sunday.

She survived the operation and is steadily making progress, although she isn't yet medically stable. Today she smiled broadly at me when I went to visit her. The nurses told me that she had been constantly asking for me since she awoke. I've never felt more her son than now.

I ask God to help us over the next while to ensure she is situated in the right place with the appropriate services to allow her to live a dignified and contented life.

This will take time as she is from Romania, stubborn and independent. She still refuses to retire from her dress-making practice . . .

I will make every effort to be the kind of son worthy of such a mother.

I thank John, the Administrator, for his gracious kindness in posting this prayer request and for those who have prayed for my mother.

Thank you, once again.

Alex
Alex,

Prayers continue for your mother's full recovery, rehabilitation, and that she be afforded all the necessary care and services to allow her to resume as full a life a possible.

Many years, my friend and brother,

Neil
Thank you dearest Brother Neil!

And I made a mistake in my email above, "I want to THANK" rather than "ask."

Alex
Prayers continue for Helen.

May she recover steadily from this surgery and resume as full a life as possible
Alex,

I'm happy to hear that your mother is doing better. I pray that she continues to improve!

I'm delighted to see that you have returned to the Byzantine Forum. Please contact me as soon as possible - I owe you a rosary from 3 years ago!

My new url is chaplets-chotkis.com, and I do have an email at service@chaplets-chotkis.com. I really do want to make good on that rosary that you already paid for!

In Christ,
Tammy
Prayers continue, Alex.
© The Byzantine Forum