www.byzcath.org

a prayer for someone I met recently.

Posted By: Communion of Saints

a prayer for someone I met recently. - 12/30/18 03:26 AM

I talked to Kelly, who has undergone extreme stress in the past few weeks (or longer), something serious going on in her family, but I don't know what it is. She is happy to be working. I asked her if I might post a prayer request for her here and she said sure. May she receive strength and peace! CS
Posted By: Alice

Re: a prayer for someone I met recently. - 12/31/18 02:50 PM

Prayers for Kelly, may God help her.
Posted By: Administrator

Re: a prayer for someone I met recently. - 01/01/19 01:42 AM

Prayers for Kelly.

Re: a prayer for someone I met recently. - 02/24/19 03:00 AM

I promised Kelly today that I'd add another prayer intention for her, as a most unexpected health challenge came up - how could it be - diagnosed with stage 3 kidney disease/failure? No symptoms and all I could say is perhaps it is a mistake or if that is right then surely it can be reversed. I promised her I would put this prayer intention for her on our prayer forum.
Her mother had died perhaps a month ago.... and there are other things going on that are difficult, but this was not what I was expecting to hear.
Surely she will be completely healed ....
With prayers,
CS
Posted By: The Nikonian

Re: a prayer for someone I met recently. - 02/24/19 05:26 PM

Gospodi Pomilui!
Posted By: theophan

Re: a prayer for someone I met recently. - 02/24/19 11:36 PM

May the Lord extend His Divine Healing Hand and touch His handmaid, healing her of all her ills. May His Holy Will be done.
Posted By: Orthodox Catholic

Re: a prayer for someone I met recently. - 03/16/19 03:04 AM

Lord have mercy on Your servant in her time of anguish and need!

Re: a prayer for someone I met recently. - 03/17/19 03:09 AM

Thank you for the prayers. I saw K. again today and she has gotten some guidelines as to how to take care of herself in terms of special dietary considerations etc.
© 2019 The Byzantine Forum