www.byzcath.org
Posted By: Tammy Chaplets & Chotkis out of business - 08/18/13 07:22 PM
Just to let you all know, Chaplets & Chotkis is going out of business, for a SECOND time, and this time for good! I regret having sold my url a few years ago, because when I reopened with the new url http://www.chaplets-chotkis.com, I no longer had the search engine standing that I had with my old url. I have been constantly lowering prices to less than it cost me for the supplies, in an attempt to make SOME sales rather than NONE!

After a great deal of prayer and soul-searching, I have decided to leave up my site for the next couple of months, but not renew it when my current webhosting plan expires at the end of September.

Thank you all for the support you've given me over the years, especially Alex, who helped me get the whole thing started in the beginning, and gave me information on various forms of prayer beads I had never heard of, like the Mequteria.

Thank you all!
Tammy
www.chaplets-chotkis.com [chaplets-chotkis.com] (for now...)
Very sorry to hear that, Tammy! It's like the end of an era . . .

How are you, otherwise?

Your humble beadsman,

Alex
Posted By: Tammy Re: Chaplets & Chotkis out of business - 08/19/13 04:57 PM
Dear Alex,
Thank you for asking. Frankly, I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis about 10 years ago. Since that time, I’ve been coasting along, doing things my usual way, and choosing not to use the medications out there because I don’t believe in them. The current way of treating MS is to attack the autoimmune system so that it doesn’t attack the nerve cells, and my attitude toward that is, “What, tell me I have a chronic disease and then take away my remaining health by taking away my immune system? No, thanks!” So anyway, I’ve been doing just fine until the past few months, when I seem to have taken a turn for the worse. I can’t sleep well because I have to use the restroom every hour – or sometimes every 15 minutes! And I don’t have the dexterity to do beading any more, either. Even typing is a major chore – and it’s the biggest part of my job!

So here I go, trying to find a different direction than beading to apply my interests.

In Christ,
Tammy
Dear Tammy,

I am so very sorry! I will pray in earnest for you!

I don't know what else to say.

Alex
Posted By: Ray S. Re: Chaplets & Chotkis out of business - 08/19/13 10:09 PM
Lord have mercy!

Tammy, I will pray for you tonight.

Ray
Posted By: Job Re: Chaplets & Chotkis out of business - 08/20/13 08:41 PM
Tammy I will keep you in my prayers. I have been on Rebif for approximately 8-10 years now. I have not had another relapse in that time.
Posted By: Pani Rose Re: Chaplets & Chotkis out of business - 09/03/13 07:02 AM
God bless you with renewed strength and healing Tammy!
Posted By: byzanTN Re: Chaplets & Chotkis out of business - 09/03/13 04:47 PM
Prayers for you.
Posted By: Alice Re: Chaplets & Chotkis out of business - 09/03/13 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by byzanTN
Prayers for you.

Mine too, dear Tammy--feel better.

God bless,
Alice
© The Byzantine Forum