www.byzcath.org
Posted By: JPO Holy Trinity Church Bridgeport, Conn. - 10/01/21 01:11 AM
Good Evening,
I am trying to find more info, any would helpful on Holy Trinity Byzantine Catholic Church in Bridgeport, Connecticut. My Uncle Laszlo Orosz was Pastor during the 1960's. I remember growing up our family would travel to visit him. I remember the rectory next door and the parish hall down the street. I did see a picture of the front of the church that was posted by a forum member listipad3 with some info. I'm trying to put together an album for my children and grandchildren.
Thanks for your help,
JPO
Posted By: listopad3 Re: Holy Trinity Church Bridgeport, Conn. - 10/02/21 01:45 PM
Greetings JPO. Good luck in your research. Unfortunately I have no information to share about Holy Trinity. I wasn't even aware of it until I saw the postings here when the parish closed.
JPO,

Welcome to teh forum. I may have some info. It's too late for me to hunt for it tonight, but I will do so in the next day or so and get back to you here.

Many years,

Neil
Posted By: JPO Re: Holy Trinity Church Bridgeport, Conn. - 10/08/21 09:11 AM
Neil,

Thanks kindly for your reply and your offering to help me out. I look forward to any info on the church and parish life you have. I do remember it was a very active parish back in the day.

Thanks for your help,
J. Paul
Posted By: jvf Re: Holy Trinity Church Bridgeport, Conn. - 11/07/21 01:41 PM
Holy Trinty Church was sold, and became Saint John The Baptist Byzantine Catholic Church in Trumble CT.
Many of the parishioners are from Holy Trinity.
We now have a Byzantine Catholic Priest from Slovakia who is married with wife and family and another child due soon.
Father Gregory is a Holy Catholic Priest in every single way!

SLAVA ISUSU CHRISTU!
SLAVA NA VIK!
© The Byzantine Forum