The Byzantine Forum
Newest Members
silk, Latin Orthodox, SheilaFK, DominicanByzCath83, GKChesternut
5551 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Coquí), 52 guests, and 367 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
Papal Audience 10 November 2017
Upgraded Russian icon corner
Russian Greek Catholic Global Congress
OL EuroEast II (2007) Group
Portable Icon Screen
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics34,591
Posts410,993
Members5,551
Most Online2,716
Jun 7th, 2012
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Prayer
10/18/18 07:32 PM
I have a few matters known but to God.
0 63 Read More
Prayer
10/18/18 07:09 PM
A prayer for the Pontificate of Pope Francis:

Christ, + have mercy.
Christ, + have mercy.

Christ, hear us.
Christ, graciously hear us.

Lord, look upon us in our Faith; do not despise us for our sins; grant us mercy, we pray, and deliver us from the hands of Your enemy.

Blessed Mother, ever-pure, look with kindness upon your children who suffer in exile, and lead us by Your most beautiful hand, to the fruit of your womb, Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Let us pray. O God, who did'st promise that the gates of Hell should not prevail against your pure spouse, our Holy Mother Church, protect Her from the ravages of impurity, protect Her from the wolves who prowl about Her. We turn to You, humbled by our sins but filled with the everlasting hope of your mercy, and beg your supplication for the pontificate of Pope Francis. and beg that you would send Your Holy Angels to deliver him and us. Look upon Your people, O Lord, and save us now.

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle...

Hail Mary, full of grace...

Hail, O Heavenly Ladder from which God descended.

Hail, O Trauma of Demons.

Save us, + O Wisdom Superseding the Logic of Man.

Save us, + O King of Kings.

Save us, + O Holy One.

Save us, + O Lord.

May these present supplications from impure lips, O Lord, be pleasing to You, and may You always help us to accept Your Will, to conform to Your Will, and to seek You ever more closely. Through Our Lord, Jesus Christ, who liveth and reigneth, in the unity of the Holy Ghost One God forever and ever.
0 21 Read More
Books
10/10/18 10:02 PM
Can anyone point me to complete lists of the Recensione Rutena and Recensione Volgata books? I'd like to see how many gaps I have in my collection.
0 113 Read More
Eparchial & Parish Events
09/24/18 12:10 AM
Hello All,

My attendance at this event has just been confirmed. I'd like to know if anyone else from the forum is attending or has an interest in attending.

http://www.bcs.edu/2018/09/10/come-and-see-retreat-of-discovery-2/

Thanks!

- Sam
0 181 Read More
The Byzantine Forum provides message boards for discussions focusing on Eastern Christianity (though discussions of other topics are welcome). The views expressed herein are those of the participants and may or may not reflect the teachings of the Byzantine Catholic or any other Church. The Byzantine Forum and the www.byzcath.org site exist to help build up the Church but are unofficial, have no connection with any Church entity, and should not be looked to as a source for official information for any Church. All posts become property of byzcath.org. Contents copyright - 1996-2018. All rights reserved.