The Byzantine Forum
Newest Members
Galumph, Leon_C, Rocco, Hvizsgyak, P.W.
5,984 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 456 guests, and 39 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
St. Sharbel Maronite Mission El Paso
St. Sharbel Maronite Mission El Paso
by orthodoxsinner2, September 30
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
by Veronica.H, April 24
Byzantine Catholic Outreach of Iowa
Exterior of Holy Angels Byzantine Catholic Parish
Church of St Cyril of Turau & All Patron Saints of Belarus
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics35,389
Posts416,722
Members5,984
Most Online3,380
Dec 29th, 2019
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
John
OP Offline
John
Agnes M. Greskowiak fell asleep in the Lord this morning in Manitowoc, Wisconsin. Agnes was the mother of Fr. Stephen Greskowiak and his brother David Greskowiak.

Grant rest, O Lord, to the soul of your departed servant, Agnes, in a place of light, joy and peace, where there is no pain, sorrow, or mourning, but life-everlasting.

Eternal Memory!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eternal Memory!

D
D
May the Lord welcome the soul of His servant, and may He grant her peace and comfort in the mansions of heaven. May He also comfort the sorrows of all those here on earth who have loved her, and grant them a peaceful heart in their mourning for the loss of a love.

Grant oh Lord eternal rest to your servant Agnes and extend your hand in comfort to her grieving sons.

defreitas

Eternal Memory to Christ's Servant!

Alex

I
I
May she and all of the faithful departed rest in the Love of God and our memories.

L
Liz Offline
L
+Lord have mercy!

May the Lord send his comforting and peace-filled presence to the Greskowiak family. May their guardian angels and patron saints pray to our God for them!

May Agnes' memory be eternal, and may she rest in His peace in hope of the joyful Resurrection! May God welcome her.

May St. Nicholas intercede for us all!

Lord have mercy!

God bless you,
Liz

Slava Isusu Christu!

Father Steve baptized and Chrismated me; he is my spiritual Father and I miss him so desperately, but I know that God is with him during this very painful time.

Father Steve if you read this know that you are always in my heart. You brought me into the Holy Catholic Church; I am so sorry about your mom; Memory Eternal to her.

Father always know that you have touched my life and that your teachings and the person that you are will always be remembered in my mind and heart.

It was an honor to have you as my Father Confessor. May the Lord God remember your mother Angnes and all Orthodox Christians of the True Faith in his Kingdom Now and Ever and Forever! Amen.

Your son in Christ,

Father, bless.

Robert Horwath

Link Copied to Clipboard
The Byzantine Forum provides message boards for discussions focusing on Eastern Christianity (though discussions of other topics are welcome). The views expressed herein are those of the participants and may or may not reflect the teachings of the Byzantine Catholic or any other Church. The Byzantine Forum and the www.byzcath.org site exist to help build up the Church but are unofficial, have no connection with any Church entity, and should not be looked to as a source for official information for any Church. All posts become property of byzcath.org. Contents copyright - 1996-2024 (Forum 1998-2023). All rights reserved.