The Byzantine Forum
Newest Members
Galumph, Leon_C, Rocco, Hvizsgyak, P.W.
5,984 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 246 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
St. Sharbel Maronite Mission El Paso
St. Sharbel Maronite Mission El Paso
by orthodoxsinner2, September 30
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
by Veronica.H, April 24
Byzantine Catholic Outreach of Iowa
Exterior of Holy Angels Byzantine Catholic Parish
Church of St Cyril of Turau & All Patron Saints of Belarus
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics35,389
Posts416,722
Members5,984
Most Online3,380
Dec 29th, 2019
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Administrator
Administrator
Pani Rose,

As I said we are working on the color schemes for the board. You need to either recheck your monitor settings or graphic display settings. There is no green on the color settings for the website at the moment.

In IC XC,
Father Anthony+

Everyone baptized into Christ should pass progressively through all the stages of Christ's own life, for in baptism he receives the power so to progress, and through the commandments he can discover and learn how to accomplish such progression. - Saint Gregory of Sinai
Well I have no idea of how to that. But everywhere else on my computer is the same color as it normaly is. So I have no idea of why it would be differnt here then. This is the only place that is different. Earlier it had been mostly blue, different shades, but now it is green and blue. The green is where you post at the blue outlines everything.

I had a friend check and he said no greens. But it is ok that I have that it will go back to blue i guess. biggrin

O
O
Niiiiiiiiiice addition to the top of the page biggrin biggrin biggrin

Last night before I shut down the board colors were tan/brown like the Logo...

james

O
O
well well well - it seems that folk are trying things out smile

Suppose we will just have to wait and see

Originally Posted by Jakub.
Last night before I shut down the board colors were tan/brown like the Logo...

james

That is what I have most of now, with some blue for the headings like byzcath.org

Does anyone know why I only see a few people's avatars since the software update?

Barbara

Administrator
Administrator
Dear Barbara,

There is thread in Town Hall concerning this. The short of it is almost all the new software for discussion boards including the one used for ByzCath has a problem interacting with Internet Explorer, mainly version 7. An upgrade from the software manufacturers is due for release in the next few weeks that should interact better with the new Internet Explorer. In the meantime, most have switched over to using Mozilla Firefox. If you are interested in using that browser, it can be obtained free from http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/ . It will import your preferences and bookmarks when installed. Until the update that is the only alternatives you have.

In IC XC,
Father Anthony+
Administrator

Everyone baptized into Christ should pass progressively through all the stages of Christ's own life, for in baptism he receives the power so to progress, and through the commandments he can discover and learn how to accomplish such progression. - Saint Gregory of Sinai
You know that is so cool on the top of this forum. To have the Vatican and the Hagi Sophia together.

TOTALLY NEAT!!!

Administrator
Administrator
Pani Rose,

Each Forum section now has a specific banner for that section. They have been up for about two weeks now. A lot of thought went into them while they were being designed.

In IC XC,
Father Anthony+

O
O
whilst Software is being discussed though this is kinda off topic laugh may I make a plea ? laugh

I'm finding it most confusing seeing all the colours being used in posts by members - it's nice to have these options but I'm finding difficulty with some colours due to the angle of my screen.

Could I make the suggestion that unless emphasis is really needed we stick to black for normal purposes.

Z
Z
Dear Our Lady's Slave of Love,

I didn't realize that colors are difficult for some. I usually use bright colors, so that people will not have a problem and I have now been told that if I press 'bold', the color will be more emphatic and easier to see. Then again, if we were able to make our letters larger, no one would have a problem. I'm just being rediculous, pay no attention! (A little humor here). grin

I know you will forgive me and my idiocentricities, (is my spelling correct). With a name as beautiful as Our Lady's Slave of 'Love', and the compassion and love it reflects, I know you will...because I love variety so much. crazy wink

Zenovia

Originally Posted by Zenovia
Then again, if we were able to make our letters larger, no one would have a problem.

Zenovia

You can make the letters larger by clicking on the two Ts at the end. There you can select a size for them.

Originally Posted by Father Anthony
Pani Rose,

Each Forum section now has a specific banner for that section. They have been up for about two weeks now. A lot of thought went into them while they were being designed.

In IC XC,
Father Anthony+

Oh yes, Father Anthony, I think they are all great.

I just especially like seeing both of these magnificant churches together. Oh how wonderful it would have been to be present at the celebration of the Divine Liturgy at the Hagi Sophia. biggrin Maybe someday again, as the uderstanding is, it will once again be offered to the Glory of God!

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
The Byzantine Forum provides message boards for discussions focusing on Eastern Christianity (though discussions of other topics are welcome). The views expressed herein are those of the participants and may or may not reflect the teachings of the Byzantine Catholic or any other Church. The Byzantine Forum and the www.byzcath.org site exist to help build up the Church but are unofficial, have no connection with any Church entity, and should not be looked to as a source for official information for any Church. All posts become property of byzcath.org. Contents copyright - 1996-2024 (Forum 1998-2023). All rights reserved.