The Byzantine Forum
Newest Members
Annapolis Melkites, Daniel Hoseiny, PaulV, ungvar1900, Donna Zoll
5,993 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 375 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
St. Sharbel Maronite Mission El Paso
St. Sharbel Maronite Mission El Paso
by orthodoxsinner2, September 30
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
by Veronica.H, April 24
Byzantine Catholic Outreach of Iowa
Exterior of Holy Angels Byzantine Catholic Parish
Church of St Cyril of Turau & All Patron Saints of Belarus
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics35,393
Posts416,749
Members5,993
Most Online3,380
Dec 29th, 2019
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
OP Offline
M
Please pray for the twins in her womb to both be healthy !
My sister in law is pregnant . We are all very grateful to our lord for this . The issue is that the doctor only hears one heartbeat and it is concerning because she was told she has twins . Please pray that both babies are healthy and fine and will be born healthy ! Father bless Marcie's babies in her womb ! Thank you Father in the name of Jesus ! amen . It is odd that he only hears one heartbeat . Please pray for both of these babies ! I thank everyone for your prayers in the past for her to become pregnant . Thank you . Please pray for these babies ! Thanks , John

Prayers...

james

B
B
Prayers.

Grateful
Grateful
Prayers for Marcie and her two children !!!

Lord have mercy !!!

May the Theotokos intercede on their behalf !

-- John

Originally Posted by harmon3110
Prayers for Marcie and her two children !!!

Lord have mercy !!!

May the Theotokos intercede on their behalf !

-- John

AMEN!

M
OP Offline
M
James , byzantyn , John and pani rose thank you for your heartfelt prayers . We in our family all appreciate and thank you with all our hearts ! Dear Lord hear our prayers ! in the name of Jesus , thank you lord ! amen . / John

Prayers.
Has Marcie named them?

M
M
Blessings and prayers from the heart. Our Lady, keep them in your maternal care, amen.

Sometimes one little one will "hide" behind the other when the test is done. Perhaps the next time she goes in it will be a different story since the little ones will have moved.

"Pray, hope, and don't worry". St. Padre Pio de Pietrelcina

M
OP Offline
M
Communion of Saints and Michelle , sfo , I thank you both for your loving and caring prayers for Marcie and the babies . No Marcie has not named them . They are a little over one month now in the womb . Pray that both babies are healthy and fine ! This pregnancy has brought great joy and happiness to our family . My brother and sister in law and myself are overjoyed and they and I are thankful to GOD and thankful for your prayers before her pregnancy and for your prayers now . Please keep praying that both babies in her womb are safe and healthy ! Praise the lord ! Thank you lord ! in Jesus's name - amen . / John

G
G
Slava Isusu Khrestu

Prayers are offered

Z Bohom
Kolya

M
M
Praise to the Divine Mercy for the precious little sweet babies!!!

M
OP Offline
M
Garajotsi and Michelle sfo , I thank you from the heart for your prayers . Michelle thanks for your continued prayer ! Please keep Marcie and these babies in your prayers everyday ! It is greatly appreciated . Thanks , John

M
OP Offline
M
I thank you everyone and please continue praying everyday for Marcie and the twins in her womb ! We are extremely grateful that all of you continue in prayers for the Marcie and the babies . Thanks for praying for Marcie and the babies !It is a pure joy of the heart that GOD shall bless Marcie with twins and a birth in 7 to 8 months ! Oh praise the lord ! ! Praise GOD ! .Thanks , John

I rejoice with this miracle!

May God bless the two souls in Marcie's womb, and may her pregnancy be healthy and uneventful!

In Christ,
Alice

M
OP Offline
M
Hi Alice , thank you so much for your kind words . Thank you for praying and keep Marcie and the babies in her womb in your prayers . Thanks , John

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
The Byzantine Forum provides message boards for discussions focusing on Eastern Christianity (though discussions of other topics are welcome). The views expressed herein are those of the participants and may or may not reflect the teachings of the Byzantine Catholic or any other Church. The Byzantine Forum and the www.byzcath.org site exist to help build up the Church but are unofficial, have no connection with any Church entity, and should not be looked to as a source for official information for any Church. All posts become property of byzcath.org. Contents copyright - 1996-2024 (Forum 1998-2023). All rights reserved.