The Byzantine Forum
Newest Members
Colleen Ev, That latin friend, Deacon Eric, Pastor Freed, Sebastian
5,837 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
2 members (2 invisible), 63 guests, and 25 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
by Veronica.H, April 24
Byzantine Catholic Outreach of Iowa
Exterior of Holy Angels Byzantine Catholic Parish
Church of St Cyril of Turau & All Patron Saints of Belarus
Byzantine Nebraska
Byzantine Nebraska
by orthodoxsinner2, December 11
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics35,155
Posts414,847
Members5,837
Most Online3,380
Dec 29th, 2019
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
Reznut Offline OP
Silent Member
OP Offline
Silent Member
R
I bought a new cable for my camera so I could finally upload the 200+ photos that I have taken for the past 3 months - WHEW! No, not all are being shared publicly.

Anyhow, I have uploaded pictures of the pilgrimage at Holy Resurrection Monastery in Newberry Springs, CA, for the Mother of God, Searcher for the Lost.

I also uploaded a few pictures of my visit to St Antony Coptic Orthodox Monastery in Yermo, CA.

And last but not least, monthly albums showing the progress of the building of our new Annunciation Byzantine Catholic Church in Anaheim, CA!

Please go to Reznut\'s Webshots Photo Albums [community.webshots.com] to see the pics!

I'm afraid that my pilgrimage photos are not the greatest but that's because I'm there for spiritual benefit, not to take pictures, so they are O.K. but not the most impressive.

I hope you all will enjoy what there is.

In Christ, Michelle

Your church and surroundings in Anaheim are beautiful! ( Ofcourse the blue California sky isn't too shabby either! I am jealous of your climate!)

Thanks for sharing! smile

Alice

J
Jim Offline
J
Michelle,

Thanks for sharing your pictures, especially from the pilgrimages.

Jim

R
Reznut Offline OP
Silent Member
OP Offline
Silent Member
R
Originally posted by alice:
Your church and surroundings in Anaheim are beautiful! ( Ofcourse the blue California sky isn't too shabby either! I am jealous of your climate!)
Greetings, Alice.
I don't think you'd be too jealous of our climate this week. We are very cloudy and the rain is off-and-on this week. Now, this is my kind of weather but I am in the minority on this. frown

The pictures in the album for Annunciation Building Progress - Nov 2004 will give you a good idea of what our climate is now since the pics were just taken yesterday afternoon.

Greetings Jim,
I'm glad you enjoyed the pics of the pilgrimage. I think my favourites are the two of all the monks. biggrin

In Christ, Michelle

Moderated by  Father Anthony 

Link Copied to Clipboard
The Byzantine Forum provides message boards for discussions focusing on Eastern Christianity (though discussions of other topics are welcome). The views expressed herein are those of the participants and may or may not reflect the teachings of the Byzantine Catholic or any other Church. The Byzantine Forum and the www.byzcath.org site exist to help build up the Church but are unofficial, have no connection with any Church entity, and should not be looked to as a source for official information for any Church. All posts become property of byzcath.org. Contents copyright - 1996-2022 (Forum 1998-2022). All rights reserved.