The Byzantine Forum
Newest Members
Galumph, Leon_C, Rocco, Hvizsgyak, P.W.
5,984 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 456 guests, and 39 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
St. Sharbel Maronite Mission El Paso
St. Sharbel Maronite Mission El Paso
by orthodoxsinner2, September 30
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
by Veronica.H, April 24
Byzantine Catholic Outreach of Iowa
Exterior of Holy Angels Byzantine Catholic Parish
Church of St Cyril of Turau & All Patron Saints of Belarus
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics35,389
Posts416,722
Members5,984
Most Online3,380
Dec 29th, 2019
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
A
jvf,

You can write your own letter of objection, and don't need your pastor to do anything. I sent you a private message with the some information that my pastor sent me indicating what you need to do.

ajk Offline
Originally Posted by ajk
Originally Posted by Ruthenian1988
I am grateful our Ruthenian priest is writing any parishioner who wants one, a letter to object to the unconstitutional and immoral mandates. It's truly disheartening so many Bishops and Priests have abandoned their duty as pastors of souls and capitulate to the godless atheist government and their agenda.
What is the content, i.e. text, of the letter? Is it specific to each person and their reason for objecting? Is it a statement of objections or a specific request for an exemption?

Originally Posted by Apotheoun
jvf,

You can write your own letter of objection, and don't need your pastor to do anything. I sent you a private message with the some information that my pastor sent me indicating what you need to do.

Again, mutatis mutandis, "What is the content, i.e. text, of the letter? Is it specific to each person and their reason for objecting? Is it a statement of objections or a specific request for an exemption?

Originally Posted by jvf
PF and the USCCB just massaged Catholic Church Doctrine to support the democratic pro choice political agenda.
Has the apostolic character of the Church failed, in that "so many Bishops and Priests have abandoned their duty as pastors of souls and capitulate to the godless atheist government and their agenda"?

J
jvf Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Thankyou Pro-Life Brother!
SLAVA ISUSU CHRISTU!

J
jvf Offline OP
OP Offline
J
The Bishop of the Eparchy of Passaic has ordered all his Priests not to give any Conscientious objection support to Byzantine Catholics who are pro life and refuse the abortion tainted covid-19 shot according to Catholic Church doctrine and are in jepordy of losing their jobs.
I just found this out!

ajk Offline
Originally Posted by jvf
The Bishop of the Eparchy of Passaic has ordered all his Priests not to give any Conscientious objection support to Byzantine Catholics who are pro life and refuse the abortion tainted covid-19 shot according to Catholic Church doctrine and are in jepordy of losing their jobs.
I just found this out!
What exactly did Bishop Kurt order? I just want to be able to distinguish his words and intent from your interpretation.

J
jvf Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Bishop Kurt has ordered his Priests not to give any written support to any parishioner who is seeking a Covid-19 Conscientious Objection to his or her employer
when the covid-19 shot is mandated for continued employment.
That means that they could lose their jobs.
All of the other Bishops on the USCCB of all Catholic Rites have issued the same orders
You will not see this in writing on the Eparchy of Passaic Website or hear it from most Priests because they are all afraid of being transferred to Arizona!
If you try sending a message to the Eparchy's website YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY ANSWER WHATSOEVER about this.

Last edited by jvf; 10/18/21 04:15 PM.
J
jvf Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Done!
smile
SLAVA ISUSU CHRISTU!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  theophan 

Link Copied to Clipboard
The Byzantine Forum provides message boards for discussions focusing on Eastern Christianity (though discussions of other topics are welcome). The views expressed herein are those of the participants and may or may not reflect the teachings of the Byzantine Catholic or any other Church. The Byzantine Forum and the www.byzcath.org site exist to help build up the Church but are unofficial, have no connection with any Church entity, and should not be looked to as a source for official information for any Church. All posts become property of byzcath.org. Contents copyright - 1996-2024 (Forum 1998-2023). All rights reserved.