www.byzcath.org
This is a great story!

want to share with you an awesome experience I had in the Colorado House of Representatives on May 8. It is a humbling experience to look back and realize that God used me to play a role in His divine orchestration.
Planned Parenthood Celebration Jolted by Abortion Survivor [family.org]
Another reason to rejoice...

Not the death of the child but the loss of the license at the abortion clinic
http://www.southernstandard.net/news.php?viewStory=32849
Originally posted by Ray S.:
This is a great story!

want to share with you an awesome experience I had in the Colorado House of Representatives on May 8. It is a humbling experience to look back and realize that God used me to play a role in His divine orchestration.
Thanks, Ray-- it really did my heart good to read that! biggrin

God bless Mr. Harvey!

God bless,

Karen
Thanks to Ray and Pani Rose, I sometimes feel like we're fighting a losing battle. I mean, Roe vs Wade was ruled on 3 years before I was even born. frown But we will still fight the good fight.
Wow - that was quite the rest of the story.

Here is a short family story...
I am so thankful that today I celebrated with my family my grand-niece's 4th birthday... My niece - 4 years ago was very young and scared - but wanted to keep alive the beautiful life blooming in her. Sure she has it tough... sometimes more than others, but she has a lot ...and that would be my 4 year old grand-niece Jillianne Audrey.

I remember talking to my (then pregnant) niece years ago and just breathing a sigh of relief that she would keep the baby. Praise God!

If only it were easier to convince all the young scared confused pregnant girls to not even think about abortions as an option.

I'm pretty dang happy there was a birthday today for my grand-niece...

smile

Toodles & God bless, sUSAn
Originally posted by Ray S.:
This is a great story!

WOW ! Praise God !

-- John
"....defend the widows and the fatherless....."

Representative Harvey is a brave man indeed! The young lady, even braver! May all glory be to God.
South Dakota is my neighboring state, and it's been interesting to see the responses to the proposed ban. Feminists are flipping out, but I think many are supportive.

The question of a ban will be settled by a vote in November. Just think--we can VOTE on whether all babies have the right to live?
© The Byzantine Forum