www.byzcath.org
Posted By: Communion of Saints Please pray for Beverly - 07/09/19 11:29 PM
Beverly is having some severe physical problems which have persisted for about six months. She can't eat solid food and has lost weight. Although she is working, it must be difficult to keep up her strength. They do not have any answers as of yet, but she really needs help, so I'd like to ask prayers for healing and successful medical diagnosis and treatment.
Thanks,
CS
Prayers!
Posted By: Communion of Saints Re: Please pray for Beverly - 07/13/19 07:46 PM
Looks like a diagnosis has been made and s procedure is scheduled for early August. I'm happy for this ..... it's distressing to see someone losing weight significantly and to be unable to eat. At last things will be taken care of ... thank you for assisting in prayer.
Communion of Saints
Posted By: Administrator Re: Please pray for Beverly - 07/16/19 06:02 PM
Prayers for Beverly!
Posted By: Communion of Saints Re: Please pray for Beverly - 08/08/19 08:59 PM
Please continue to pray for Beverly, as it turns out that it's cancer but while treatable, I'm sure it's going to be a long process (about seven months of treatment).
Posted By: Administrator Re: Please pray for Beverly - 08/10/19 11:52 AM
Prayers continue!
Posted By: Ray S. Re: Please pray for Beverly - 08/13/19 01:30 AM
Lord have mercy on your servant.
Posted By: Communion of Saints Re: Please pray for Beverly - 10/17/19 03:39 AM
I just found out today that Beverly died on the 3rd of this month. She had been receiving treatment for cancer. Thank you for your prayers.
Posted By: Administrator Re: Please pray for Beverly - 10/17/19 11:45 AM
May the Lord God remember in His Kingdom His servant, Beverly, eternal rest in a place of light and peace!

Eternal Memory!
© The Byzantine Forum