www.byzcath.org
Dear brethren:

This morning, May 22nd, 2006, our beloved Bishop and Spiritual Father, Antoinne Mouhanna fell asleep in the arms of Our Lord, around 9 am (Mx City time). I want to thank you all for your prayers and support. I humbly ask you again for prayer for his eternal rest. Also I ask you to pray for us, the Melkite community, which now we have become orphan.

Abouna was more than just our Pastor and Hierarch, but our beloved Spiritual Father and friend. Personally, Abouna was the sole person who gave me a true spiritual support when my father fall asleep in the Lord exactly two years ago.

Also (I apologize for asking so much) please pray for the new Pastor that his Beatitude Patriarch Gregory III may send us.

Thank you, and God bless you all.
Prayers for Bishop Antoinne, servant of the Lord...

james
May his memory be Eternal!

I will keep you in my prayers.
Memory Eternal!

Our prayers with him and with all the Porta Coeli community.

Shalom,
Memo
May his memory be eternal, Christ is Risen!
memory eternal!
May his memory be eternal.
May Bishop Antionne's memory be eternal. Lord have mercy on your servant Antionne, as you called him to the Holy Priesthood and the Holy Episcopate now call him to the ranks of the Blessed in Heaven. Lord have mercy!
Blessed repose and eternal memory to Sayedna.
FDD
Eternal memory for +Bishop Antoinne. May he find peace and warmth in the embrace of Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

May the Holy Spirit bring a new spiritual father to your parish and community, and provide all of you with love and guidance.
Eternal Memory! Christ is Risen!
May the memory of the good Bishop be eternal+
May the Lord God grant to his high priestly servant +Antoinne, blessed repose! May his memory be eternal! Christ is Risen!
May God rest in His light and peace His servant Antoinne Mouhanna.

May God enlighten his Beatitude Patriarch Gregory III and send to the Melkite community from Mexico city a good shepard of souls.

Amin.

Christ is Risen!

In Christ, Marian +
Eternal Memory!

Alex
God have mercy on your departed bishop and all of his people !

God have mercy on his successor !

-- John
© The Byzantine Forum