The Byzantine Forum
Newest Members
MarianLatino, Bosconian_Jin, MissionIn, Pater Patrick, EasternChristian
5,999 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 292 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
St. Sharbel Maronite Mission El Paso
St. Sharbel Maronite Mission El Paso
by orthodoxsinner2, September 30
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
by Veronica.H, April 24
Byzantine Catholic Outreach of Iowa
Exterior of Holy Angels Byzantine Catholic Parish
Church of St Cyril of Turau & All Patron Saints of Belarus
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics35,398
Posts416,768
Members5,999
Most Online3,380
Dec 29th, 2019
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#140991 02/26/06 08:47 PM
H
Administrator
OP Offline
Administrator
H
With prayers and thanks to God to all those who are beginning their fast this evening.

May I ask the forgiveness of all my friends in this place?

Forgive me!

the unworthy,
Elias

Administrator
Administrator
Dear Father Elias, God Forgives!

Praying for your forgiveness as you begin your Lenten journey.

In IC XC,
Father Anthony+

Everyone baptized into Christ should pass progressively through all the stages of Christ's own life, for in baptism he receives the power so to progress, and through the commandments he can discover and learn how to accomplish such progression. - Saint Gregory of Sinai
Catholic Gyoza
Catholic Gyoza
I also ask for forgiveness for not controlling my tongue and the extension of my tongue, my keyboarding fingers. Kyrie Eleison.

O
O
Dr Eric - you have never offended me - I forgive you

God Forgives

Bless you, Heiromonk Elias,

Forgive me for not saying until now how much I appreciate your posts, your faithful prayers, and care while moderating the Byzantine forum.

May yours be a fruitful Lenten season.

My prayers for you,

Your sister in Christ,

Porter (Mary Jo)

John
John
Hieromonk Elias and Everyone,

May the Lord God bless each of you during the Fast!

Please also remember to pray for me, a sinner. Forgive me of my many sins.

Admin

L
L
To All:

Forgive me, a sinner.

To all here:

It is God Who forgives!

H
Administrator
OP Offline
Administrator
H
God forgives!

Dear Administrator,

I still have one whole week before I'll have to take your request seriously! smile

Forgive me, sir, for my great sin of offending you two years ago when I used a terrible term as a result of a silly argument over the name of the capital of Ukraine . . .

And forgive me for my instability on the Forum, something you have put up with valiantly - but unnecessarily from me.

Forgive me for the times when I asserted ego over reason.

I think I've learned a few things over the years - maybe not, but I think I have.

In any event, we can both get out the peanut butter and rye crackers . . .

Your sinful poster,

Alex

M
M
Forgive me friends

Let us pray to the Lord...

Lord have mercy

"We love, because he first loved us"--1 John 4:19
Forgive me, my brothers and sisters In Christ, anything that I have done or said to offend any one of you. Forgive me, too, for anything that has caused anyone to doubt the faith, be weakened in the faith, or to lose part or all of his/her faith in Christ.

Sometimes we are the only Gospel Book anyone ever reads--and they read it through our actions and words as we live out our lives. Sometimes we are the only icon of Christ anyone will ever see--and sometimes we can really distort the image of God in the Flesh.

Forgive me if what I have written has caused offense or scandal; pray for me that I may not be a poor image of Christ to others or, worse, the cause of another to reject His Message.

Each of you remain in my prayers each day but will be more intensely so during the Great Fast.

Be mindful, O Lord, of all my brothers and sisters on the Byzantine Forum and all their intentions. Grant to each one whatever You know is necessary for health of soul, mind, and body in this life and grant in the life to come life everlasting. AMEN.

In Christ Who calls us to love one another as He has loved us,

BOB

Forgive me for any offenses I have caused on this forum to moderators, administrator, or others by something I posted on another forum and any offenses I have indirectly caused here.

May this Lenten season be a fruitful time of spiritual growth, prayers, and repentance for us all.

Lord, Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God, have mercy on me a sinner.

Mary Jo

M
M
I ask forgiveness for any offense or trouble I caused to any member of this forum.

Let us run to the Holy Light of the Resurrection winged with love, mercy and prayer.

Unworthy, Marian

Yes, also, I ask your forgivness for anyway that I may have offended anyone knowingly or unknowingly. I am so sorry.

I thank you so much for the generoisty you have shown us in prayer. I take each one of you to Church with me and light a candle for the petitions of those on the Byzantine Forum. I thank God for each one of you, the love you show, your Christian witness and compassion. May our gracious Lord bless you all abundantly according to his riches in glory.

Pani Rose, Deacon Stan, and family

My family has gotten to where they all know you by name when I am telling them about something happening on the forum biggrin

Grateful
Grateful
Please forgive me for any offenses I have caused here -- especially out of arrogance, stubbornness or anger.

-- a sinner, John

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
The Byzantine Forum provides message boards for discussions focusing on Eastern Christianity (though discussions of other topics are welcome). The views expressed herein are those of the participants and may or may not reflect the teachings of the Byzantine Catholic or any other Church. The Byzantine Forum and the www.byzcath.org site exist to help build up the Church but are unofficial, have no connection with any Church entity, and should not be looked to as a source for official information for any Church. All posts become property of byzcath.org. Contents copyright - 1996-2024 (Forum 1998-2023). All rights reserved.