The Byzantine Forum
Newest Members
Annapolis Melkites, Daniel Hoseiny, PaulV, ungvar1900, Donna Zoll
5,993 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 383 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
St. Sharbel Maronite Mission El Paso
St. Sharbel Maronite Mission El Paso
by orthodoxsinner2, September 30
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
by Veronica.H, April 24
Byzantine Catholic Outreach of Iowa
Exterior of Holy Angels Byzantine Catholic Parish
Church of St Cyril of Turau & All Patron Saints of Belarus
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics35,393
Posts416,749
Members5,993
Most Online3,380
Dec 29th, 2019
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#408174 09/08/14 02:38 PM
OP Offline
Dear Friends,

Nataly recently visited the Kievan Caves Lavra and, in her exceeding kindness, sent me a devotional item together with an English guide-book from that most holy site.

I wanted to publicly thank her and to ask for prayers for her, that the Most Holy Mother of God may protect her always.

And also that St Nataly, her namesake, whose Feast it just happens to be TODAY (Old calendar) keep prayerful watch over her always too.

Alex

Thank you, Alex!!! blush
I need your prayers as many of us in Russia now.

Nataly #408227 09/11/14 09:38 PM
OP Offline
Originally Posted by Nataly
Thank you, Alex!!! blush
I need your prayers as many of us in Russia now.

May the Lord God, the Most Holy Bogaroditsa, Tsaritsa of Russia and All the Saints of Rus' bless and protect you and the Russian people, now and always!

Alex

Last edited by Orthodox Catholic; 09/11/14 09:39 PM.
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Prayers on her name day for our dear friend and sister, Nataly, whose presence and participation and contributions on the forum these last couple of years has been a real joy! May God protect her and grant her many more years in health and happiness!

"One day all our ethnic traits ... will have disappeared. Time itself is seeing to this. And so we can not think of our communities as ethnic parishes, ... unless we wish to assure the death of our community."
John
John
May the Lord God bless Nataly with His care, and lead her into salvation all the days of her life.

Many Years!

Oh, thank you all, dear friends! I've never heard prayers for myself. It makes me happy and feeling, that my name day is still continuing. smile On this occasion I chose an avatar to my profile finally. This is a frescoe of St. Natalia from the St. Sophia Cathedral in Kiev. oops.. I can't load it to the site...
Let us visit virtual this beautiful place and pray there for Ukraine. (Watch my post in "Icons&Iconography" Forum).

Last edited by Nataly; 09/13/14 02:36 PM.
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Nataly,

Hmm, I'll ask John what you do to upload one, I think you send it to him, but can't remember. One of us will get back to you.

Many years,

Neil

"One day all our ethnic traits ... will have disappeared. Time itself is seeing to this. And so we can not think of our communities as ethnic parishes, ... unless we wish to assure the death of our community."
John
John
I don't remember receiving anything from Nataly.

Nataly, please email me the image you'd like to use and I'll configure it.

Prayers and best wishes,
John

Link Copied to Clipboard
The Byzantine Forum provides message boards for discussions focusing on Eastern Christianity (though discussions of other topics are welcome). The views expressed herein are those of the participants and may or may not reflect the teachings of the Byzantine Catholic or any other Church. The Byzantine Forum and the www.byzcath.org site exist to help build up the Church but are unofficial, have no connection with any Church entity, and should not be looked to as a source for official information for any Church. All posts become property of byzcath.org. Contents copyright - 1996-2024 (Forum 1998-2023). All rights reserved.