The Byzantine Forum
Newest Members
Galumph, Leon_C, Rocco, Hvizsgyak, P.W.
5,984 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 456 guests, and 39 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Photos
St. Sharbel Maronite Mission El Paso
St. Sharbel Maronite Mission El Paso
by orthodoxsinner2, September 30
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
Holy Saturday from Kirkland Lake
by Veronica.H, April 24
Byzantine Catholic Outreach of Iowa
Exterior of Holy Angels Byzantine Catholic Parish
Church of St Cyril of Turau & All Patron Saints of Belarus
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics35,389
Posts416,722
Members5,984
Most Online3,380
Dec 29th, 2019
Previous Gallery
Next Gallery
Print Thread
#259960 11/02/07 04:00 AM
3 Images
L
Here's My Halloween Costume

I hope this works, I'm not sure they'll show up. Anyway for those who mentioned my Peter Pan outfit (and those who made fun of it, coughAlexandrcough), here it is...

Alexis
10 Comments
Pan!

Thanks for sharing!

And who/what (character, not name of the person) is the tinkerbell next to you?

Gordo

R
Bill from Pgh
Bill from Pgh
R
I don't recall ever before seeing Peter Pan in need of a razor, LOL. grin

J
J
Originally Posted by rcguest

Ah, in Athens, Georgia, nearly every young is in need of a razor (including me, though I'm not young).

Hey Alexis, when are you going to stop by the library?

Joe

Originally Posted by rcguest

It is a contemporary 'look', if I am not mistaken!

Garrett,

You are the handsomest Peter Pan I have ever seen! blush
I am sure that there were alot of Tinkerbells around!

Hope you had fun,
Alice smile

L
OP Offline
L
Oh, just to be clear, it may appear in that first picture that I'm groping at that girl, which I am not...my hand was in front of her, not on or really even near her, but I can tell from that picture it might give the wrong impressin, so I just wanted to clear that up...

And yes, I should've shaved if I was supposed to be The Boy Who Never Grew Up, but I guess it didn't cross my mind.

That girl was supposed to be my Tinkerbell, but she decided to dress in black instead of white because she had a black outfit that was better suited. frown

Joe,

Any time, you know I pass down Meigs and Milledge almost every single day! Just let me know.

Alexis

L
OP Offline
L
Oh, and it really isn't a "look" so much as I'm just too lazy to shave more than once every four days or so. Don't worry, I don't apply that rule to brushing my teeth or bathing! smile

Alexis

Originally Posted by Logos - Alexis
Oh, and it really isn't a "look" so much as I'm just too lazy to shave more than once every four days or so. Don't worry, I don't apply that rule to brushing my teeth or bathing! smile

Alexis

Ohh...I remember those days...I grew my hair out in the back so that when I played bass guitar and swayed back and forth, my mullet would swing in time with the music...

And shaving?!? The only razor I knew in my undergrad years of theological study was Ockham's!

Gordo

WEll my thoughts were

'Oh my he has grown up!'

Geesss the bricks they give us now days to put on kids heads must have something wrong with them. They never stop them from growing up biggrin

Cute pictures and looks like a good time was had by all!

Wow at least your college (I presume the photos were taken there) had a Halloween celebration, we had "Reformation" day at mine. A few of us Catholics here have thought of having a "Counter-Reformation Day" but that wouldn't fly.

Z
Zan Offline
BANNED
BANNED
Z
Originally Posted by Logos - Alexis

Alexis

I do the exact same thing (I'm 19). The only time I don't have a 5 o'clock, 48 hour o'clock, or 96 hour o'clock shadow is on Sundays. I am just too lazy to do it more than once or twice a week grin

Moderated by  Administrator 

Link Copied to Clipboard
The Byzantine Forum provides message boards for discussions focusing on Eastern Christianity (though discussions of other topics are welcome). The views expressed herein are those of the participants and may or may not reflect the teachings of the Byzantine Catholic or any other Church. The Byzantine Forum and the www.byzcath.org site exist to help build up the Church but are unofficial, have no connection with any Church entity, and should not be looked to as a source for official information for any Church. All posts become property of byzcath.org. Contents copyright - 1996-2024 (Forum 1998-2023). All rights reserved.